IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

screen prints

garybear

Hi garybear,

I would leave them if I were you!

Cheers.

OK!! Thanks my friend, I always take your advice. The old forum has really grown since the first time you answered my first thread. Hope you are well. Thanks to you and others I have gained a lot of knowledge. You are very much appreciated my friend enoskype.{Gary}

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your post ss.

Re you last 2 shots yes leave them, but if you scroll to the top of the page and take the tick out of show microsoft updates it will only show program updates and look much better, you can put the tick back at anytime to view all this odds&ends.

Hi sunny staines. OK !! I will do that. Thanks for your post. Since you and enoskype have the same advice, I will surely leave them alone. You are also very much appreciated my friend. Live well. {Gary}

Archived