IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Change Of Wording Needed

hyderpete

Hi hyderpete

Perhaps, - but if it is scanning to determine what file system you have - it would be correct.

I do not myself use the program yet - I feel they released it a bit premature due to pressure from impatient users :-) , so I for my part will wait until the beta versions exhibit a functioning with less problems.

Therefore I do not quite know in what context the "Scanning For File system" is used.

Cheers

solbjerg

When scanning the 360 Program states "Scanning For File System"

The FOR needs to be removed

Hi guys,

"for" should be used together with the words it is preceeding if the meaning needs it. (me thinks!!!) :razz:

Examples:

A)

1-Scanning Critical Areas

2-Scanning File System

3-......etc.

B)

1-Scanning for Unwanted Programs

2-Scanning for Active Threats

3-......etc.

Cheers.;-)

Hi enoskype

Could you tell me if it is just scanning the file system or if it is scanning to find out what kind of file system you have e.g. 32 or 64 ~ please, in the latter case it should be "scanning for" - in the first case just "scanning". :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi guys,

"for" should be used together with the words it is preceeding if the meaning needs it. (me thinks!!!) :razz:

Examples:

A)

1-Scanning Critical Areas

2-Scanning File System

3-......etc.

B)

1-Scanning for Unwanted Programs

2-Scanning for Active Threats

3-......etc.

Cheers.;-)

Hi solbjerg,

This is just an assumption, but if I understand correctly, the scanner is scanning the file system, critical areas, etc., to find if there is inconsistancy in the files, than scanning predefined areas if there are unwanted programs, active threats, etc., compared to the ones in the definition file.

I think there are two phases in the process.

Best answer should come from Tim Xue, I suppose.:lol:

Cheers.

Archived