IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lets have a reunion

garybear

I thought this might be fun. I joined this forum in 11-23-2008. Its been a blast. I've came a long way baby and I've learned a ton and made a bunch of friends. This was my 1st forum and the best thing on my PC that I ever done. I thought it might be fun to have a little reunion and talk about the past. This is my plan. Pick out one of the old dudes that you want to razz a little and find an old post or thread they made and post it here. I'm going to start with detailer and I'm sure he will get even. I hope every one joins in. I may have some more of you in mind also. Click on detailer to see an old thread. From a rookie to an IObit VIP. (lol)

Thanks samr

Thanks samr ,you just reminded me of how great the people on this forum are. I think we can all agree that this is a great forum, with a lot of great people and we have all learned some thing from each other. I have learned so much and appreciate every one on this forum. Live well my friend. PS i'm looking for one for you.(lol)

For Enoskype?

That's Easy!! Not to diminish all of the work that went into the compilation of the "Usage of IObit Products" thread(s),but this ,IMHO, stands out as the most informative and comprehensive tutorial this forum has seen to date. http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Respect/number-one-043.gif

Having a little fit

Since no one is razzing me, I will Razz my self. Looks like I was throwing a Sxxx fit here. I don't remember why I was acting like this, but I do know my friends were there for me. I'm a little embarrassed to post this, but damn thankful for the support I got from my friends when I was being an axx hxxx. I'll blame it on Canadian Hunter (lol)PS This is really a very touching thread and I'm not proud of my attitude when the thread started, but I wouldn't take a trillion dollars for all the posts that came with it. Thank you so very much friends. This meant more to me than anyone will ever know and no detailer i'm not in the Canadian Hunter.(LOL)

now thats what I'm talking about

Have you ever heard of an angry bear, ok, have a look at HERE and decide.:razz: Ha ha ha.

I had that coming enoskype and just like you always do, you never let me down.I was looking for that one to show up on the reunion. That was great. Nothing worst than a mad bear (LOL). I remember it well. I was having trouble with some of the utilities and having trouble explaining my problem. You responded to me cool and calm, just like you always do, and I cooled down. You are very special my friend. I feel like my thread is now a success with your post. Thank you for your post. Live well my friend.{gary} Ps You know how bears are, so I can't promise it won't happen again, but I'll try real hard to stay cool,like you. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

is bobs bar and grill still in lahoma or are you no longer in that area.

how did you get to choose the polar bear and the name garybear is gary your name or have you taken "gar" from garfieldcounty.

we could move the reunion into names and describing our home towns.

Ok sunny. How does some one in England know about Bob's Grill? Yes Bob is still going strong in Lahoma. Is this a google thing? Yes I still live in Lahoma. I'm 6-4 and my name is Gary. A friend named me Gary Bear. Probably because i"m grumpy and big. Lahoma is in Garfield County. Did you find all this with google? Your suggestion sounds good to me. Thanks for your post.Live well my friend.{gary}

Archived