IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Lets have a reunion

garybear

gary

looked it up on the net and added a few bits to get an interest going.

I am also 6'4" use the name sunnystaines as I live in staines and sunny to brighten it up a bit. The town of Staines here is 3 miles from heathrow airport [one of the ten ten biggest airports] has a bit of history first lino factory in the world was here now closed if the wind blew the wrong way whole town would stink, river thames flows though the town, it was also on an ancient roman road. you may know it from the "Ali G" film and series where the character and his staines posse are based in staines

a lot of historical places very near by include windsor castle [queen lives there] hampton court [king henry 8th lived there] magna carta [famous for king john and richard lionhart and jousting]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staines

do not have an avartar never got round to finding out how to post one. But if i did it would have a karate theme big fan of martial arts especially K-1, no longer fight in competitions too old and in poor health, up all night now in pain after recent colon biopsy a few days ago time here 2.55am

This is the best I caqn do

looked it up on the net and added a few bits to get an interest going.

I am also 6'4" use the name sunnystaines as I live in staines and sunny to brighten it up a bit. The town of Staines here is 3 miles from heathrow airport [one of the ten ten biggest airports] has a bit of history first lino factory in the world was here now closed if the wind blew the wrong way whole town would stink, river thames flows though the town, it was also on an ancient roman road. you may know it from the "Ali G" film and series where the character and his staines posse are based in staines

a lot of historical places very near by include windsor castle [queen lives there] hampton court [king henry 8th lived there] magna carta [famous for king john and richard lionhart and jousting]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Staines

do not have an avartar never got round to finding out how to post one. But if i did it would have a karate theme big fan of martial arts especially K-1, no longer fight in competitions too old and in poor health, up all night now in pain after recent colon biopsy a few days ago time here 2.55am

Hi Sunny. This is the best I can do. Lahoma is very small. Two quick shops, Bob's ,two churches ,co-op, tasty freeze, a great BBQ, high school, a car wash, post office, fire department. I live 3 miles east in an addition with a hundred homes. Used to be 160 acre farm with cows. I'm a cancer survivor. I have 1/2 my colon left and had 6 months of chemo. I have neuropathy caused by the the chemo. I drink a little Canadian Hunter for that. I have prescription drugs but prefer the whiskey. Its cheaper and does the job (LOL) I'm hoping for the best for you with biopsy. Take care of your self my friend, we need you on the forum. Cancer is the sxxxs.

haunted place then could be the cherokee indian spirits that have been disturbed.

waiting for other readers to come in with their home towns. thought detailer would be in perhaps i will have to have a look into new jersey.

I see you have an Avatar now. Very nice!!!

Archived