IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Works Great for World of Warcraft

I have been playing WoW for 2 years with game crashing a daily part of the game. I started useing Game Booster a few weeks back and have had no crashes or errors and my frame rate has improved by around 20 fps.

Im useing an old msi kt4v socket A board that is maxed out and still kicking butt with it.

Thanx for the program...... ;)~

• 2 weeks later...

WoW is exactly why I use Game Booster. On this Lenovo Thinkpad R61 with the crappy integrated Intel video and not enough RAM, this super-simple on/off switch has made it much more playable on this non-gaming notebook and without having to go manually shut off a bunch of services and kill a few processes. I also previously didn't have an easy way of restarting those short of just rebooting and letting it all come back on at boot time.

It doesn't hurt to say "Thank You" now and then for something so simple and effective and, most importantly, FREE, and to mention that I pimp this handy little app to anyone who is in the same boat as me.

Archived