IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Firefox 3.6 Alpha

detailer

Instead of using the FF password manager which doesn't have really strong security try the Last Pass ad on. It works very well with my 3.5.2 browser.

Thanks peastoyou!! I followed your suggestion and downloaded the Last Pass ad on and then applied it to a re-installation of Foxfire 3.5.2 which replaced the v3.0.13 that I had downgraded to in order to have remembered passwords and just like you said Last Pass works like a charm and I can once again enjoy the enhanced features and much faster speeds of the 3.5. series of Firefox along with even more securely stored passwords.

~Maxx~

Instead of using the FF password manager which doesn't have really strong security try the Last Pass ad on. It works very well with my 3.5.2 browser.

Last pass is a jewel and is always one of the first to support new editions of firefox

Archived