IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

oryxer's favorites

oryxer

oryxer's favorites  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Avast Home edition

http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html

Aovax shield

http://www.arovaxshield.com/

DiskMax

http:/ /www.koshyjohn.com/software/diskmax.html

Panda USB Vaccine

http:/ /research.pandasecurity.com/ar...n-Vaccine.aspx

Auslogics Disk Difrag

http://www.auslogics.com/disk-defrag

Tweaknow Powerpack 2009

http://www.tweaknow.com/powerPack.html

System Protect [for system file & any folder protection]

http://www.system-protect.com/

for your information the DiskMax & Arovax Shield Software having a prefetch management scanning & auto registry defence & deleting so your antivirus will shows that it "VIRUS DETECTED" or "WORM.32 DETECTED" so ingnore this massage & install them on your pc becoz i install this above softwares on my computer from 5 months & i have no any prblm abt any infections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE REGISTRY CURE & CLENER SOFTWARE IS HERE

DOWNLOAD & FORGET THE REGISTRY PRBLMS

LINK---

http://www.regcure.com/lp/13/?uid=169gpy

Oryxer:

On your choice of Auslogics for your Defragger - why would you want to use Auslogics Disk Defrag when Iobit gives you a Smart Defrag tool that auto optimizes as well, if not better than shareware defraggers. I used Auslogics, and, unless it has changed recently, it never had an optimization option. Defragging without optimization is limited in its usefulness.

Moderator - my apologies - This whole thread doesn't seem to belong in a forum that is specific to Iobit Security 360---thx

EDIT: Thank you skyliner, it is moved from IS 360 to this thread per your right request.

Comodo WHO ?? a ather fire wall maker now into anti this and that!!!

Disk fragmentation leads to system slowdowns, PC crashes, slow start ups and shutdowns. Auslogics Disk Defrag is designed for fast optimization of modern hard disks. Use it together with Auslogics Boost Speed to get the top performance out of your expensive hardware. Disk De frag is absolutely FREE.

its a good one --just tested it --very nice!!

will shows that it "VIRUS DETECTED" or "WORM.32 DETECTED"

depends on what the compaction is ? so add them in as a virus infected program ...To make the installed one look good Ehhhhh---

if one start to believe all of them you would end up with a non working OS...

So many false positives its getting Boring!

ehhh yes some are over done..

probe -- anti this and ante that can drive one to the wall !

i will not post what types ,as it would start a debate,,but your right..

i have used avorvax shield from its beta..and not bad

its nice to see a few links of interest ,And thank you again for there links,

if people did not post findings i would never of known about IOBIT---

itsmejjj

TweakNow PowerPack 2009

TweakNow PowerPack is a fully-integrated suite of utilities that let you fine-tune every aspect of your computer's operating system and Web browser. The Registry Cleaner module provides you with a safe and simple way to clean Windows Registry. To keep your computer always at top performance, we recommend to clean your registry at least once a month. For Windows tweaking lovers, the suite provides more than 100 hidden Windows settings in the Windows Secret section. Using modules included in this section, you can easily customize your Windows like geeks do. The Virtual Desktop module lets you run as many as four custom-designed desktop configurations simultaneously, allowing you to tailor your computer screen to your mood and your work requirements. Last but not least, the suite also gives you a complete picture of all aspects of your computer's hardware, including detailed information about your motherboard, processor, video card, memory, hard disk and network

What's New

New in v1.4.2000

Track Cleaner: added ability to empty Windows Temporary folder

Registry Cleaner: improved scan engine performance

General: added Splash Screen

General: fixed minor user interface glitches

General: fixed problem with shortcut keys

General: other minor improvements and bug fixes

Link--

http://www.tweaknow.com/powerPack.html

WinCleaner Memory Optimizer description

WinCleaner Memory Optimizer is a freeware application that will clean, optimize and clear up your computer's memory. Memory is vital to the performance of your computer and therefore this software can help boost your system's performance.

WinCleaner Memory Optimizer is set-and-forget software that will automatically optimize memory as you use your computer.

Link---

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Memory-Tweak/WinCleaner-Memory-Optimizer.shtml

Systemshields Stops Registry Attacks Cold

Systemshield protects your computer by preventing the installation of Spyware, Adware and Browser Helper Objects (Phishing Trojans).

The Registry is a database on your computer that holds most of the configuration and security settings for Windows as well as your installed applications and hardware.

Hackers have created programs that invade your registry and create backdoors that allow them to steal your personal and sensitive information. These programs can also alter the way that your computer works and even stop your computer from working altogether.

And there's nothing that you can do about it unless you take the time right now to install Ushields. It's your best hope against combating dangerous Registry Attacks.

Here's what Systemshields does...

Protects Autorun keys from being changed without your permission.

Protects Legacy Autorun Keys from having their settings changed.

Protects Service Keys from being deleted or changed.

Protects Browser Helper Object Keys so no one can take over your browser by remotely installing rouge software.

Protects IE Settings from being changed so no one can alter the way your browser operates or cause it to download files without your permission.

Protects the Host file from being edited so no one can alter the addresses of sites you visit and steal your identity.

Allows legitimate programs to make registry changes with your permission.

Displays what any program is trying to change and shows you what those changes will be if you allow them to occur.

Provides a way to create " White List" for programs that you have approved.

Logs all changes to your Registry as they occur.

LINK---

http://www.usec.at/ushields.html

FileChecker v1.7

General Features (1.6 and earlier):

-Lets you specify files to watch.

-Notifies (if you want) and logs if changes/modifications/deletions/tamperings occur to the files you have selected.

-Runs in the background - can be minimized to the system tray for convenience.

-Is very small, and takes up very little memory.

-Can save your watch list and scan time preferences.

-Can start up minimized to the system tray, and begin watching your files silently.

-Can compute cryptographic hashes of files (checksums)!

-Has new installer program that should install extraneous files that were missing on some users’ computers.

-Added configuarble pop-up notification options (you can select to have pop ups for all detected changes, just for checksums, just for file deletions, combinations of those, etc.)

-Log file format changed to add date and time for events.

-Log file can now be set up to export to a text file (it is recommended you configure the log file to be placed in a directory OTHER than your FileChecker install directory).

-Watch-list is now stored in ENCRYPTED format (you can also change your current watch-list to encrypted format with a click of a button).

-Other configuration information (such as location of log file) is stored in ENCRYPTED format.

-You can select only certain files on your watch-list to be checksummed.

-Help file added.

-Password Protection

-Optional installation as a Windows Service (adds to the security!)

-Logging to the NT Event Log

-Administrator Lock-Down Features

-Bug Fixes

-Optional tool-tips to help new users.

-Fixed a small number of bugs some users were experiencing.

-Fixed "run-time error 6" crash.

-SMTP ALERT ENGINE! (Send e-mail alerts for deletions, checksum changes, etc.)

-Donation page

-Tutorial for beginning users

:-P

Link--

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/filechecker.html

for your information the DiskMax & Arovax Shield Software having a prefetch management scanning & auto registry defence & deleting so your antivirus will shows that it "VIRUS DETECTED" or "WORM.32 DETECTED" so ingnore this massage & install them on your pc becoz i install this above softwares on my computer from 5 months & i have no any prblm abt any infections!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok thank's for that, i will give it ago then ;-)

itsmejjj

That is the 1st false positive i have actually had since using comodo anti-virus and firewall, so i don't think it's doing to bad. I have been using it for about 3 months and been really pleased with it. Thanks for your knowledgeable input as always.

wrexe

Comodo WHO ?? a ather fire wall maker now into anti this and that!!!

It would be foolish for anyone to ignore a warning from his Antivirus program without thoroughly checking it out first. Personally I would much rather put up with a rare false positive than to spend weeks rebuilding my computer after a Viral infection because of an ignored warning by one of the world's most effective computer Security Systems.

If you want to know who Comodo is and how relatively effective its Default Deny Security is just download these Leak Tests from...

http://www.testmypcsecurity.com/securitytests/firewall_test_suite.html

...and see how well your security system holds up because Comodo holds its own just fine in all 34 tests...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/FWandDTest340-340s.png

~Maxx~

That is the 1st false positive i have actually had since using comodo anti-virus and firewall, so i don't think it's doing to bad. I have been using it for about 3 months and been really pleased with it.

wrexe- Have you put your Comodo Internet Security through the Leak Tests yet? This is a very revealing set of tests that few Computer Security Systems can pass 340/340. When I tested my CIS installation and it passed 100% it gave me a whole new confidence in the security that the free Comodo Internet Security suite offers. I've given the Leak Tests to some of my friends that use Windows Firewall along with a top rated Antivirus program, but they can only score at the most 120/340.

~Maxx~

Just done the test and the results look promising:

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2504/cnttest.png

330/340

With a vulnerability on - knownDlls.

That's with everything set to safe mode and configuration set to 'Antivirus Security'.

Interesting,but..

Max,don't you find it a bit biased that Comodo's test scores its own product at 100%? I'd chalk this up to no more than selective testing, marketing and product bolstering.I'm not a fan of suites,and won't trash everything out to test them,but I'd like to see results from Kaspersky and some of the other big names that out perform Comodo in many independent tests and reviews after running that gauntlet.For shits and giggles,I ran the test with my "flavor of the month" set-up consisting of Avira's AntiVir and Task Manager,F Secure's Exploit Shield,and Webroot's Spysweeper v6.1.0. A dismal 30/340 tells me I should be infected beyond belief right about now,or somethings up with that test.I'm an "ala carte" guy when it comes to security apps.,so I'll break out some other combos and test them.I agree Comodo probably is among the best,but I'm quite sure the only way to hit 100% on that test is to have their product installed when you run it.

Detailer- Ever since this particular set of Leak Tests was developed by Comodo I have seen CIS turn in more poor scores similar to those you obtained than any other single computer security system. The Leak tests simply emulate real world exploits and are meant to be used as a tool to properly configure a computer security system by pointing out its weaknesses so that they can be addressed before any real world attack might occur.

As just 1 example I have seen Kapersky Internet Security score a perfect 340/340 when subjected to the Leak Tests which convinced me that what it takes to get a 100% score is a well configured security system with an excellent firewall that protects against the exploits represented in the Leak Tests regardless of who makes the program.

I used to run NIS 2009 which let in 100's of cookies and spyware into my computer each day along with letting any program access the internet without operator permission which totally compromised my security. Not only that NIS even let in Trojan Vongo which was a nightmare to remove. I later discovered that NIS 2009 scores 40/340 on the Leak Tests which perfectly describes its performance on my computer. I wish now that I had known earlier about the Leak Tests because I would have known to get rid of NIS in that its poor long term performance is described so well in its poor performance in the Leak Tests.

On the other hand since I have installed CIS and configured it properly using the Leak Tests for feedback on the security system's true effectiveness I regularly scan with the Comodo scanner as well as the Malwarebytes, SuperAntispyware and IObit ASC on demand scanners and the grand total of malware that CIS has let in to my computer so far consists of 5 tracking cookies found by ASC. I would prefer to have stand alone programs instead of a suite, but CIS runs for 60 MB of RAM and allows me to boot up my Vista computer for 550 MB which was impossible when I was using stand alone programs that together consumed over 300 MB of RAM.

I am not recommending any particular computer security system especially CIS because it is very complicated in that it is configurable in so many 1,000's of ways some of which work much better than others although I would recommend the Leak Tests to anyone who wants to find out how their computer security system would react if confronted with any of the 34 real world exploits that they represent.

~Maxx~

Just done the test and the results look promising:

330/340 With a vulnerability on - knownDlls.

That's with everything set to safe mode and configuration set to 'Antivirus Security'.

wrexe- That's great! Like I told Detailer these Leak Tests were not designed to make Comodo look good, but rather to find the weak points in a computer's security in order to find a security configuration that will prevent the real world exploits that the Leak Tests represent from breaching your computer security.

If you want to bring your Leak Test score up to 340/340 just consult The Configuration Experts and they will get you up to 100%.

~Maxx~

Max

Thanks for the informative explanation and the link.Since I refuse to run a softwall,my scores will probably always be in the cellar.But hey,I still come up clean according to MB,SAS,Dr.Web,and the eight others I chose from the Top Ten list .I do have a boat load of security stuff (from ASquared to Zone Alarm) all sitting around to run the test on.Should prove to be very interesting,and time consuming.Thanks again for bringing yet another interesting item to our attention.Oh,and I (or anyone with intact frontal lobes) could have told you what pure junk Norton is-been there,been done by that!!

Detailer- I don't know of any proficiency tests for that bulletproof Hardware Firewall you use, but as long as its keeping your computer squeaky clean and 100% protected who needs a software firewall and a set of Leak Tests to configure it correctly with anyway?

~Maxx~

Nice Score Dan

I expect my refusal to install any MS patches or updates may contribute to my low score.Max-my hardwall was configured with the help of a Linksys support tech...I can almost do it myself now,but the configuration process is something I have to stay "familiar" with.If I don't go in a look through occasionally,I forget my way around in there.It's very easy to disconnect yourself from your ISP/modem.I understand the concept of the "softwall",but I've always said,"If I've got a well trained,unleashed attack dog roaming a fenced yard,do I really need another one wondering through the house to check on the kids"? Did you guys check out Mamutu ?

Preserve your pc with Deep Freeze Enterprise 6.30

Deep Freeze instantly protects and preserves baseline computer configurations. No matter what changes a user makes to a workstation, simply restart to eradicate all changes and reset the computer to its original state - right down to the last byte. Expensive computer assets are kept running at 100% capacity and technical support time is reduced or eliminated completely. The result is consistent trouble-free computing on a truly protected and parallel network, completely free of harmful viruses and unwanted programs.

While Deep Freeze provides bulletproof protection, its non-restrictive approach also improves user productivity and satisfaction. Placing no restrictions on a user's ability to access all system resources, users avoid the frustration of downtime due to software conflicts, operating system corruption, virus attacks, and many other problems. Users are always assured of computers that are consistently operable and available.

Deep Freeze Standard is changing the way IT Professionals protect small multi-user environments. Simple, robust, and cost effective, Deep Freeze Standard is ideal for computing environments with 10 or less workstations or for environments that don't require central management or control.

Link--

http://rs2.rapidshare.com/files/82565064/DFSv6.30.rar

Link--

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/3014576

Microsoft Windows 7 RTM x32

http://i28.tinypic.com/2zo90ty.jpg

Windows 7 the next version of Windows for PCs, and it's the result of working hand-in-hand with our partners and with people who use Windows in the real world every day. We're paying particular attention to the things they're telling us are important to them and will make their PCs work the way they want them to things like enhanced reliability, responsiveness, and faster boot and shut-down. We're also trying to make their everyday tasks easier, like connecting and syncing devices, browsing the web, and managing a home network.

2.5 GB | Rapidshare - Megaupload

Download Microsoft Windows 7 Rapidshare

http://rapidshare.com/files/267926412/7-x32-egydown.iso.012

http://rapidshare.com/files/267926325/7-x32-egydown.iso.011

http://rapidshare.com/files/267926321/7-x32-egydown.iso.010

http://rapidshare.com/files/267926242/7-x32-egydown.iso.013

http://rapidshare.com/files/267926217/7-x32-egydown.iso.009

http://rapidshare.com/files/267926073/7-x32-egydown.iso.007

http://rapidshare.com/files/267926063/7-x32-egydown.iso.008

http://rapidshare.com/files/267926039/7-x32-egydown.iso.006

http://rapidshare.com/files/267925993/7-x32-egydown.iso.005

http://rapidshare.com/files/267925813/7-x32-egydown.iso.002