IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Strong suggetions for IObit Security360

oryxer

plz add the following some features..

1] Real time file scanner- it is recommended that becoz many antiviruses have real time scanning but they cannot effectively detect some infections.. so it's recommended.

2] Registry defence- it is also very imp feature for IObit becoz many AV have not this features & also any people suffers for this prblm about registry error so it also important feature to add in IObit

3] Cookie Deleter- make pc infectionless becoz many threats comes with this path

4] Behaviour Blocking- This is main feature to add in IObit becoz many AV are not surely detects the viruses so add this feature in IObit 360

5] File Encryption- To block the file accessing from another site/host site & prevent for spreading the infection

6] Real-time Host File Guard- This is also important feature to add in IObit becoz many viruses are executes from host file & also this files cannot be repiared by any Av so "Prevention is better than precaution"

7] Anti-phishing- it is also needed in IObit 360 to enhance the protection of the system.

• 1 month later...

1] Real time file scanner- it is recommended that becoz many antiviruses have real time scanning but they cannot effectively detect some infections.. so it's recommended.

It inculde it already

3 Cookie Deleter

privacy clean can delete

7Anti-phishing

i think only support firefox and ie not support another browser

4] Behaviour Blocking

this feature will doing what do you have some explain

Reminder

I just want to remind you that IObit Security 360 is NOT an anti-virus application. I admit that the name could lead you to believe that, - but as I said it isn't!!

(It may come to pass some time in the future - probably several years - that it really encompasses all security issues like the name suggests)

Cheers

solbjerg

Archived