IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

how much better is pro version

peter123

I say yes

how much better is pro version .. is it worth it to pay for it instead of having free one

We are talking just a little over 5 cents a day. I say yes it's worth it. If you like the free version; by supporting IObit with 5 cents a day, they can continue to make this product even better for us. They will do that any way, but I choose to support IObit. You will not find a program, this good for less money. If they are not already #1, they will soon be. They are moving fast to give us the best for less. I do not receive one penny from IObit for promotion;I just love this program like many of the people on this forum. Thanks IObit.{garybear}PS Thank you for your thread Peter, it gave me a chance to express my feeling.

peter123- I first tried ASC Free and I was not that impressed, but when I upgraded to ASC Pro with its Smart RAM memory management tool and 'Deep Clean' feature it transformed my Vista computer from a 1.5 GB to 2.2 GB RAM per day Hog into this...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/435MBBenchmark_700.jpg

Add to that what is one of the most rigorous Registry Scanner/Cleaners available, an Internet Booster and dozens of other optimization and cleanup tools and you have the reason why IObit ASC Pro is so highly recommended by so many reputable software distributors and reviewers alike.

~Maxx~

I had used the free version for a long time until I started beta testing a Pro version. I found it to be so much more powerful and fully featured that I gladly bought it after the beta program ended. I have suggested that people on my message boards try out the free version. Most have been so impressed with it that they have upgraded to Pro and all are happy that they did so.

ASC 3 PRO is a very good product. Keep improve it! Can't wait to see it on 1st,2nd place or something likely on TopTenReviews:-D

Btw has someone else here visited TopTenReviews? what do you think about it? trustworthy?

Cheers

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/IObitCISCnet.jpg

When it comes to credibility online I have always trusted Cnet and according to their website IObit Advanced System Care Free has been downloaded over 22 Million times! I don't know how many of those people upgraded to the Pro version, but I know it only took me a few minutes to decide to go Pro and experience the much more powerful and effective tools that the Pro version has to offer!

~Maxx~

Archived