IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SUPERAntiSpyware

Ted

Superantispyware opens slowly also it hangs down computer at many times.

SuperAntispyware v4.27.1002 loads, updates and works just fine on my Vista computer and on other people's computers as well. We need to get to the bottom of why the program is working fine on some computers and much slower on others. SuperAntispyware set a new record time for starting up on my computer earlier this evening at 22 seconds which is 3 seconds faster than before and still has yet to hang the computer.

~Maxx~

enoskype

does 360 work ok with spybot, I have not yet tried the RC beta only saw it was available this morning but some thing is clashing with iobit 360 i thought is was norton wondering if spybot might be at fault.

will be trying 360 RC later today not giving up tried all the beta versions so far its a sham i missed running the free full version but thats life with beta's.

Archived