IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't restore

mosefer

I made a restore point with windows system restore. Then I ran Maintain Windows, including Registry Fix. When I rebooted, I got error window RegSvr32 Loadlibrary (unreadable junk) failed. The specified module could not be found. So I tried to restore to the restore point I made earlier. It said it can't restore to that point. So I used the restore option in Advanced System Care. It said it rolled it back (although it only took one second to say that). But when I reboot I still get the same error.

Try here .

Thanks, Detailer. I tried that search yesterday. If the error message gave me an actual file name, things would be easier. I just want the IObit software to restore my system to it's state before I ran the registry cleaner, but it won't do it. I would suggest that nobody use that function.

Archived