IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart Defrag takes much more resources!!!!!!!!

Smart defrag takes much more resources to defrag the hard disk also it's auto defrag is much critical then that of the other defrag tools such as Auslogics defrag.

Also Smart defrag is defrag some part of the HDD. no complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i suggest for new changes:

1] improve defragmentation features.

2] reduce high system resources use fault for enhance effectiveness.

Spaminator- After flooding this site with endless advertisements for products which you never give a personal account of using please post some specs to support your claims against Smart Defrag or else go bother some other website with your continual unproven and untested tripe and Spamming tactics!

The Spaminator strikes again!

Spaminator- I defrag and fast optimize my Seagate 1.5 TB drive which now contains 209 GB worth of files each evening and according to the Process Explorer Properties Graph below IObit Smart Defrag only uses 15.3 MB of RAM to completely accomplish this daily task in an average time of 8 seconds!

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/SmartDefragSeagate15TB.jpg

I challenge you to produce similar evidence that any other Defragmentation and Optimization program is more efficient, faster and does a better job than IObit Smart Defrag.

~Maxx~

Archived