IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 RC (Beta) is available

enoskype

Hi LagerX,

Find below the RC Data of that registration form.

I think you have that pale color chosen for background color.

I have included "More Action" to see the difference of the definition of the color. (clNavy) vs (clBackground).

The colors are made for to highlight.

RC Data

[TREGFORM]

object Label_More_Action: TLabel

Left = 37

Top = 184

Width = 68

Height = 13

Alignment = taCenter

Caption = 'More Action'

Color = clWhite

Font.Charset = DEFAULT_CHARSET

Font.Color = clNavy

Font.Height = -11

Font.Name = 'Tahoma'

Font.Style = [fsBold]

ParentColor = False

ParentFont = False

Transparent = False

end

object Label_New_License: TLabel

Left = 109

Top = 212

Width = 123

Height = 16

Cursor = crHandPoint

Caption = 'Install New License'

Font.Color = clBackground

Font.Height = -13

Font.Name = 'Tahoma'

Font.Style = [fsBold]

ParentFont = False

Transparent = True

OnClick = Label_New_LicenseClick

OnMouseEnter = Label_UnderLine_EnterLeaver

OnMouseLeave = Label_UnderLine_EnterLeaver

end

object Label_Upgrade_License: TLabel

Left = 110

Top = 259

Width = 160

Height = 16

Cursor = crHandPoint

Caption = 'Upgrade Current License'

Font.Color = clBackground

Font.Height = -13

Font.Name = 'Tahoma'

Font.Style = [fsBold]

ParentFont = False

Transparent = True

OnClick = Label_Upgrade_LicenseClick

OnMouseEnter = Label_UnderLine_EnterLeaver

OnMouseLeave = Label_UnderLine_EnterLeaver

end

When you hover the mouse arrow over those sentences, does the arrow change to a hand shape? (Like on a link.)

Cheers.

Try to find the relevant item in your:

Right click Desktop=>click Properties=>click Appearance tab=>click Advanced button=>Advanced Appearance window=>search in Item: dropdown menu=>choose Aplication Background (You can try changing the color.)

This is my guess, the relevant item may be a different one.

Perhaps, IObit should change the font colors for those from clBackground to clNavy.

Cheers.

Try to find the relevant item in your:

Right click Desktop=>click Properties=>click Appearance tab=>click Advanced button=>Advanced Appearance window=>search in Item: dropdown menu=>choose Aplication Background (You can try changing the color.)

This is my guess, the relevant item may be a different one.

Perhaps, IObit should change the font colors for those from clBackground to clNavy.

Cheers.

It was dark grey but I changed it. Still no luck.

I don't mind if I can't solve the problem :P At least if it's not common problem for IObit users.

Hi all,

Just remember a thing, everytime when I install IS360 (I start to use IS360 from beta 0.2.2.4 version), my screen is like this:

http://photo.samueltso.com/is360.jpg

Though I can finish the installation by keep clicking on the button with ">" mark, I would like to know whether you got the same problem.

Since this happen from the very begining but never seen it been fixed, I start to guess it's only my problem.

Recently I re-install my OS, and install the latest version 0.4.0.22 today, I find the installation screen still in wrong encode, so just want to know whether you got the same problem or not, and how to fix it (if it's on our side)?

I'm using WinXP SP3 Traditional Chinese version.

Thanks in advance!

Sam

Same behaviour has ben reported before, but unfortunately it is not possible for me to test that.

Perhaps, you should PM to itobe to look after that glitch.

Cheers

Thanks again, Enoskype. Where can I find itobe, and how to PM him.

Regards,

Sam

Thanks again, Enoskype. Where can I find itobe, and how to PM him.

Regards,

Sam

Hi samtso,

itobe is from IObit and helping users in the Forum.

You can use itobe link to go to his Profile page and you will see a link there to sent him PM (Personal Mail).

Cheers.

Hi,

may I can ask why is so "difficult" to download the IObit 360 with free DOG, if free DOG has to be included in the free version?

What I mean is this, if DOG now is free, why it is not in the IObit.com home page? Does this mean that DOG is not free for everyone??

On the other hand, why, just don't give us all a free license key that only activates DOG and no other option? Is that very hard to do?

Just my 2 cents.

Hi all,

Just remember a thing, everytime when I install IS360 (I start to use IS360 from beta 0.2.2.4 version), my screen is like this:

http://photo.samueltso.com/is360.jpg

Though I can finish the installation by keep clicking on the button with ">" mark, I would like to know whether you got the same problem.

Since this happen from the very begining but never seen it been fixed, I start to guess it's only my problem.

Recently I re-install my OS, and install the latest version 0.4.0.22 today, I find the installation screen still in wrong encode, so just want to know whether you got the same problem or not, and how to fix it (if it's on our side)?

I'm using WinXP SP3 Traditional Chinese version.

Thanks in advance!

Sam

hi samtso,

We have given an account of your problem to our R&D. It should be resolved soon.

Best regards.

Hi samtso,

itobe is from IObit and helping users in the Forum.

You can use itobe link to go to his Profile page and you will see a link there to sent him PM (Personal Mail).

Cheers.

Hi Enoskype,

Thank you so much for your kind assistant, I just see his reply down below:smile:

Sam

Archived