IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Try to send a Bug report but can't??

Anyway when I switch the Game Booster to Gaming Mode and got an error right in the beginning but can continue to switch. Here is the error that I found in bug report.

Game Booster

( X ) An error occurred in the application

[disasm]

005612ed dword ptr [edi+c]

Now what is your recommendation for this to fix the bug? I was going to uninstalll the program then reinstall it again but afraid that might have the same error. Please advise.

Thank you,

John P. Mackay :wink:

Bump

I need this program to run and who suppose to reply to my message? I thought that maybe the moderators of this forum will know more than I do but guess not. If anyone knows this problem and please reply to my message. I am not angry but trying to get this program run with no errors.

Smile,

John :smile: :smile: :smile:

Hi imcanadian?

Which security software are you using?

The disasm project investigates the use of binary analysis techniques to statically detect malicious behavior or vulnerable code in binary objects.

Which OS and which version is your GB?

Send your bug report which should be in the main folder of Game Booster, to gamebooster@iobit.com .

Cheers.

Archived