IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

FREE License!

IObit Guy

Hello Enoskype,

Thanks, I found the new free version, but the auto-update & schedule scan is still disabled. These features was available in beta 2.x & 3.x.

I agree I was a bit rude in my last post, I was just so upset to see the PRO version only include those features that "kidnapped" from the free version. I am not a native English speaker, please forgive my English may not express my views well.

Yes, you're right, I didn't send my comment in the forum before, my definition may be different to yours. To me, install and try out a beta version software is a beta tester. I join this forum just a couple weeks ago, I am not a programmer, I just use the program and see if I like it. My system crashed last week and I have to re-install everything (may be I installed too many softwares, not IObit's fault).

I really hope that IObit will consider to release those features back to the free version, while the PRO version should include features that never available in the free version.

Regards,

Sam

p.s. I do use other freewares, when I found them useful, I do donate to them, I am not taking things for granted.

Hi again samtso,

Thank you for trying the beta, and free products of IObit.

I doubt that IObit is going to include auto update and scheduling in future free versions. It is similar in ASC, and there are more functions in the Pro version compared to free version which will be the preferance of IObit for IS 360 also.

You may contribute to IObit by describing the behaviour and probable consequences of using different programs together with IObit programs in your PC and sharing those, here in the forum.

It is a good practise to read the USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread, before and during using IObit products.

Cheers.

Running and testing...

You need to offer a deal like S360 + AWC for just 1 price...

and for loyal customers (with a discount) depending how many years you are using IoBit product.

like me for example... :mrgreen:

I doubt that IObit is going to include auto update and scheduling in future free versions. It is similar in ASC, and there are more functions in the Pro version compared to free version which will be the preferance of IObit for IS 360 also.

Well, I think that's true, but still have hard feeling. It's just like you've got something on hand but suddenly been taken away. :-(

I start using ASC two months ago, since it don't have the auto features from day one, I don't have that feeling of been taken away.

Regards,

Sam

Running and testing...

You need to offer a deal like S360 + AWC for just 1 price...

and for loyal customers (with a discount) depending how many years you are using IoBit product.

like me for example... :mrgreen:

Fully agree, especially when it needs to pay annually.

Sam

Archived