IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

GameBooster defrag fails or not?

So, installed the newest GameBooster. Yay, new tab, lets defrag AudioSurf.

An error occured. Wtf? Ok, lets try Photoshop CS3. An error ocured. Wtf?

And it does it everytime. However if I click on "Continue application" it defrags the files. Also, if there are for example, 5 fragged files, the error message pops up 5 times, and if I click on the "Continue application" 5 times, it defrags them.

And please, could you make the bugreport part work not only with Outlook, because lot of people don't use Outlook or Thunderbird. I would delightfully send the bugrepot on gmail or whatnot.

game defrag...or programs..

i defragged with the main defragger and then ran the game defragger...it picked up alot of missed files....i agree with prophet on the error message and then it can resume and defrag anyway?....or does it?...lol also the false-positive virus detected after installation is annoying also....

Archived