IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

DOG will be free in next versions

IObit Guy

When is it available and will it update definitions ??? at the moment its only the pro version --bit silly keeping the pro - on ,as it will not update nor the dog is working.......i could put bat the beta -but lost all the updates i had ,inthe over install made by the pro version..

thanks

Way to go IObit

IObit staff, your decision to include DOG in the free version is a most welcome reward for all of us. You will have made a very good product a superlative one now.

I was just in another forum (for Avast! - they are coming out with ver 5.0 from current 4.8 for those of you familiar and use it) and those folks were really high on the new version and remarking how all the entities(e.g CNET download, PCWorld) should rate it very high(stars). For what it's worth and those that take ratings seriously, those companies have always rated IObit products(ASC free and Pro, Smart defrag, etc) very high. I wouldn't be a bit surprised once they try IS Security 360 free and Pro versions they rate them 4-5 stars also. Like I mentioned in a previous comment, IS 360 has a chance to surpass most if not all free versions of Antispyware programs and many of the paid ones too. Keep up the excellent work, staff! By the way, I'm also on the RC version. I had to ignore that FP Win32.Alister and the Win32.STanit.

Lee

Dog?

Very good decision and appreciated

Sorry - I'm rather acronym-challenged, or perhaps I havent rewound far enough in the forums to search out what this acronym stands for, but some plain English would be useful to me. What the heck is "DOG"?

-bit silly keeping the pro - my comment was wrong here jumped the gun

and i deeply apologize ,as i was a little upset to the change---from PR - beta to its full version pro -----

as i tested this with all pr- and newer version's of OS from XP -to win7 its now very stable---

PLEASE GO ahead------

install the version that's available only at the moment you cant turn it on unless-- feature without getting the BUY nag is still there...

you have to submit a key. to stop this--.but it still better than nothing

if you do not want to pay and want it free -(only Difference) No dog as yet....seems not that much different .in its working ??

you can now update the definitions..--and no nag -i set it to manual and when hit update went fine,

thanks you obit to allow this now....

by the way read on the fake one that being put up ..only download from the site here! that way you get the real thing...

itsmejjj

--

Doggoneit!!!

heuristic malware detection " DOG" FOR short--

is now enabled

download the free I OBIT ..

its ready set and GO!!

Forget all other posts made that its not working!!!

itsmejjj

ain't working working for me. Wants me to enter license key?

ain't working working for me. Wants me to enter license key?

Ok try this --uninstall the copys of IOBIT 360-----

Start new --reboot---

Little more info-------------------------------------------

360 rc on my pc no:3 i have the free version

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%

1 install brand new copy uninstall the old one

2 when done--open up settings,al 4 boxes are checked on-

3 scan setting---box 1 top on-scan parameters on

4 automatic scan disable

5 methed---check for updates when program start on

6 network enter your port

7 protection - full--

open Dog protection turn on the DOG--hit ok or hit help !

now on the main page

auto is of and update ----it will update definitions----

now what happens is when you want to update you get asked a new program is available --close it

allow the link ! in your fire wall ---

its perfect--in what the free version allows--!!!

itsmejjj

Archived