IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need help! system on edge of crash!

Melvin_Deal

I know this isn't the right thread! Had difficulty getting here. I can't even copy and paste! Explorer warning me of possible imminent crash. this'll be the third time ive keyed this in manually. No probs at all until 6 hrs. ago. then loss of data. finding these files(cant copy and paste so I key again):

BENIHANA 360(degree symbol)_0 QUE E(etats aigu symbol over e) JUSTO.gp3

Also:

BENIHANA 360(deg symbol)360_LACAMENTO_gp3

Also:

BENIHANA 360(Deg symbol)360_VICIO.gp3

These files aren't reason for problem. Part of my data. Still struggling!

Hardly can get back here.

PleasIObit Security 360

Version:0.4.0.20

Define Version:1130

Time Elapsed:8/21/2009 6:41:57 PM

Objects Scanned:75470

Threats Found:2

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Tracking Cookies, Cookies, Cookie:mel@apmebf.com/, 7-1648

Dropper.Banker, File, C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LUSETUP.EXE, 12-623

e tell me if you can help. never any problems w system until now, on verge of crash. didn't go surfing today. came home and made some posts on this forum. avg not finding anything. this is last 360 log:

Posted this log on poss false pos. thread 5 hours ago. Help!

I'm with Sunny

The tracking cookie can go,and unless you have some version of Norton security,send that down the road as well-quarantine (if that's an option) to be safe for that one in case of related files and .dlls-Norton has a rep for getting its claws into everything-even where it is not needed.

Archived