IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I am itobe

itobe

itobe

Hi and nice to see this service!!

did you help program the product ?

also can you advice -when the free version is completed with dog enabled and

if updating the definition's will be included,Plus ,if its in depended of the pro version , (stand alone install free everlasting ? ) if so when we can expected to be able to download it--

thanking you--

itsmejjj

welcome aboard itobe:-D

and thank you for your efforts.

Just a suggestion: Why don't IOBit start to write a list with names of the most active threats -with a brief description - which IS 360 is able to detect in their own main web page?

I think it could be a good idea both for costumers and IOBit Company.

As you know, every security company has his own.

Regards

Just a suggestion: Why don't IOBit start to write a list with names of the most active threats -with a brief description - which IS 360 is able to detect in their own main web page?

I think it could be a good idea both for costumers and IOBit Company.

As you know, every security company has his own.

hi leofelix,

Thank you for your great suggestion, and here is a page named "Malware Library" on IObit's website: http://www.iobit.com/removal/index.html

We are planning to perfect it in next stage. More ideas & detail suggestions are welcomed.

tanx again!

did you help program the product ?

also can you advice -when the free version is completed with dog enabled and if updating the definition's will be included,Plus ,if its in depended of the pro version , (stand alone install free everlasting ? ) if so when we can expected to be able to download it--

itsmejjj

hi itsmejjj,

So sorry for the late reply.

I am a fresh supporter in IObit.

next free version with dog enabled will be released in couple of days. (must everyone including me can not wait it:twisted:),

and the automatic updating is just for the pro users:cry:.

best regards

the automatic updating is just for the pro user----What about manual ?

I would think one should ? or there be no point in having it ..

So no definition's will not be enabled in the free version-- So as to update ?---them on a regular basis ?

(I don't mean the program itself)

Thanks

itsmejjj

or there be no point in having it ..

So no definition's will not be enabled in the free version-- So as to update ?---them on a regular basis ?

hey Buddy,

in fact, your doubt was also puzzled me.

however, confirmed by IObit president, more powerful and useful tools (also mystical)and funtions will be added in.

please wait.

best regards

the automatic updating is just for the pro user----What about manual ?

I would think one should ? or there be no point in having it ..

Thanks

itsmejjj

Updating will be manual, but you can still be very up to date with definitions. A definition is released every 12 hours, so clicking update once every 24 hours even will not hamper your protection, it is just convenient to have an automatic update.

hi leofelix,

Thank you for your great suggestion, and here is a page named "Malware Library" on IObit's website: http://www.iobit.com/removal/index.html

We are planning to perfect it in next stage. More ideas & detail suggestions are welcomed.

tanx again!

Hi itobe,

I'm glad you liked my suggestion:smile:

You made a very good job, and in a few hours, sincere congratulations.

I also noticed this new page

http://www.iobit.com/exedll/index.html

very useful in my humble opinion.

I noticed you talked about some kind of Rogue Security Software or Scareware which are one of the most common pests alongside Trojan Vundo unfortunately , and I also noticed IOBit Security 360 RC is able to detect and remove Virus W32/Induc, so I think would be nice to have an analisys of this malware too.

Many people had been scared by W32/Induc recently, as you know, but really a few people know that this malware has not a destructive payload and is not really dangerous.

Here is Kaspersky analysis about W32/Induc.A

Once again thank you so much itobe and IOBit Staff:grin:

Updating will be manual, but you can still be very up to date with definitions. A definition is released every 12 hours, so clicking update once every 24 hours even will not hamper your protection, it is just convenient to have an automatic update.

Thank you that's the anser i was looking for--many thanks sorry if its read wrong ---my fault --sometimes its the way i put it .not always correct,

Spelling and the proper English!!

itsmejjj...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Glad to meet you

Hi Itobe, :-D

welcome here !

I use Advanced system Care since the first beta version an Security 360 in the same way. I feel so secure that signed up for the pack Essential

Could you help me please ? well, i've got a little problem when entering my new licence : it erase my remaining time (4 months) of my Advanced System Care Pro running...

It would prolonge, add, continue... not erase !

I sent a mail from IObit web site to support and two days ago directly to Tim Xue...

I have not any answer at this time...

Could you please have a look ?

Thanks a lot :wink:

• 1 month later...

Pimpernel

We seek him here

we seek him there

Itobe could be just anywhere

Is he in forum

does that ring a bell

I do not think it is hard to tell

Cheers

solbjerg

Itobe is gone for three months time...hey,pick up the phone and drop in a dime. Itobe is gone,that is true...fear not friend...we're all still here...and so are you :wink::lol:

Be with you!

Hi guys,

I am so sorry for that someone said I was disappeared!

That's not ture. I am here and concerned about our forums and all of you all the time. :-D (Because the working adjustment, I didnot talk much on the forum with you at recent time, sorry.)

Cheers.

Hi itobe

Don't be sorry my friend!

At least I saw it as a good natured joke :-)

A man has got to do what a man has got to do :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi guys,

I am so sorry for that someone said I was disappeared!

That's not ture. I am here and concerned about our forums and all of you all the time. :-D (Because the working adjustment, I didnot talk much on the forum with you at recent time, sorry.)

Cheers.

Archived