IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC not installing properly

Alassea

I have been using advanced system care since the beta version and this last time that I updated it it was showing an overlay of itself but both were in opaque white and non usable...so I uninstalled it and reinstalled and now I cannot scan...every time I click the center "Care" button it goes from highlighting the "Maintain windows" button to the "Diagnose system" button and back and forth...

The scan does not work either, so basically all I have in a ASC unusable panel.

After ready some threads I saw where someone suggested using Revo uninstaller and try again so I did...did not correct the problem.

I would like to upgrade to the Pro version like my husband has but not until I can fix this problem.

Hi Alassea,

Please read the clean uninstall-reinstall procedure in USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread.

Make sure that nothing concerning ASC is running wen uninstalling.

If you see any process of ASC running, kill the process in Task Manager. Exit SmartRAM from system tray too.

Use the Revo Uninstaller's advanced option.

Use another Registry Cleaner such as MV Reg Clean after uninstall.

Cheers.

Archived