IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Warning about shutting down computer in gaming mode.

After shutting down my computer with game booster in gaming mode, every time I started my computer up, it would show a BSOD with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_EQUAL and shut down immediately. After starting it up with last known good configuration, when I checked the Event Viewer, it showed couple of services that hung up after start up in start-pending state and I think it is related to shutting down the computer without restarting the closed system services. I have done this before sometimes but this is the first time the error occured.

I hope iobit can make a warning when the computer is being shut down in gaming mode, or make a delay and go back to normal mode before the system shuts down.

I have done that many times for testing purposes without any problems, but it seems that there is a possibilty of malfunctioning!!!

I agree that when switching to gaming mode, a warning pup up window can be inserted.

Thanks for the feedback and suggestion Coolshanth.

Cheers.

Archived