IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC-Pro and 360

studioCJF

I have ASC-Pro do I need 360? I have been running 360 ever since the first beta download and have the latest free RC anlong with the latest version of ASC-Pro. I have had no problems running both, but if ASC-Pro is an all-in-one System Utility that has anti-spyware etc included then is it (or shouldn't it) be that 360 is part of ASC-Pro? why pay for 2 separate IOBit-Pro products. I am willing to purchase both but maybe they could offer an ASC-Ultimate that includes all of their products to make things more simple. BTW I also run the latest version of ESET Smart Security 4 for firewall, anti-spam along with their antivirus/antispyware tools

I will also post this on the ASC Forum

Hi StudioCJF,

They are used for completely different purposes as their main abilities.

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

On the other hand,

You can protect and speed up your computer with Advanced SystemCare PRO! It provides an always-on, automated, all-in-one PC Healthcare Service with anti-spyware, privacy protection, performance tune-ups, and system cleaning capabilities. This powerful and award-winning precision tool fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes internet and download speeds, ensures personal security and maintains maximum computer performance automatically.

The only mutual part is Security Defence and Passive Defence.

I do not think that IObit is going to merge them as a one program, and personally, I don't want it at all.

Cheers.

enoskype

Thanks for the reply and clarification... that is basically what I thought regarding the differences between the 2 untilities. I will probably buy 360-Pro at some point but for me it would be easier to purchase and maintain my upgrades by having only one program to interface when neccessary. I'm sure resource overhead is no different with 2-vs-1 program. Ilike IOBit products because they are simple, effective and a good value... I was just thinking about how to make it that much simpler

Archived