IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Download Free Ram!!

detailer

is it real ? i cant see it ---and do not know what went in ---cant find it--shows

no where to be found --download 6 times --still cant SEE a thing on the drive!!!!

the site itself ==do not ex plane it that well--my programs show nothing added

-nor any file leading to it --something was so called loaded in --i think it was zero

bytes--looks like a nice joke!!! well all my scann cant find whatever --but looks like no harm done --is my system faster let u know soon --all i can say go ahead try it --i did ---but expected nothing!

unless someone has found it --there seems no pop ups or tried links---

i know perhaps it was a risk? but then one would never know!!

and who is a silly Billy UHH ----yes probably no1 --still fall for it --think i would be smarter ???? Ehhhhhh

itsmejjj

That's right,just go to this site,and don't forget to check the "testimonials" tab to see some user comments.

yehhhh did you download it? and get super duper speed????

good one ----!!!!

oh by the way still looking for the left handed shovel ,grand dad sent me to look for---never did find it !!!!!ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also, please note that downloading RAM is impossible, and the entire website is a joke.

there disclaimer -----so its just a stunt --Phew!! ---thy are harmless----Chew again---but you have to admit gets one in ..shame on me!!!!

Umm like the screen washer --Ehhhhhh yep the best i seen -the puppy's cleaned my one real good --Ehhhhh----ah deary me!!!!!

itsmejjj

Fun Indeed

You should have seen the number of people that fell for this one on the forum I found it on.No danger here-the non-existent download file is clean-for entertainment purposes only.Hope I have offended no one-things were getting flat out dull around here.And I do, as a matter of fact,own a left-handed shovel!!

When I was a youngster I was working part time in a car repair garage, one day a mechanic was showing me how to balance the wheels.

He put a wheel on a machine and it started wobbling around, and told me that the car must have hit the curb or something and we would need a 'counter weight' to balance it.

He sent me to the tool store to get a 'long counter weight'

I walked up to the counter of the tool store and said "I would like a long counter weight please" the guy said "sure, just wait here"

I waited and I waited.

Finally he took pity on me and said "that's a long wait at the counter"

Then I finally got it.

Oh well, a harmless prank :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

lol

You should have seen the number of people that fell for this one on the forum I found it on.No danger here-the non-existent download file is clean-for entertainment purposes only.Hope I have offended no one-things were getting flat out dull around here.And I do, as a matter of fact,own a left-handed shovel!!

You didn't fool this novice Mr. detailer. Very funny my friend. My PC is running real well after adding more RAM I see a big difference. It was well worth the money I paid. Live well my friend.{garybear}

I walked up to the counter of the tool store and said "I would like a long counter weight please" the guy said "sure, just wait here"

I waited and I waited.

How long is a piece of string? (Twice the length from end to the middle).

What colour is a tin of green paint?

Paddy walked into the bar with a squawking, cackling bag of something in his hand and said to his mate, Shamus: "If you can guess how many chooks I've got in this bag you can have both of them.

Shamus scratched his head and said: "Three!"

If only we could download common sense.

Its in beta, but, you'd be surprised how far it can go.

I sent them some massive lists, some of my definitions, my changes and all that.

We'll see how it goes. I'm really looking forward to it!

Archived