IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit security 360 is the powerful light anti virus

mat

Hello i am home user and still learning about software. before I knew iobit security 360, I use many anti virus such as Kapersky, AVG, Avast, Norton, panda anti virus and other popular anti virus.

Those company have provide trial version, but i dont like it because the licence only provide 30 day only and some of it only detect malware and cannot remove it. The free edition also make me want to format my computer because it cannot

remove powerful trojan. when I download those anti virus, it takes almost 1 hour to complete. My computer only provide 256 mb ram. The memory usage of those anti virus make my pc slowand become very slow when Update database. Some of the anti virus background only silver colour and it not nice to see it.

Today I use most of the Iobit software such as Iobit security 360, Advance system care, smart defrag, and game booster. Thanks to the Iobit that have provide high quality free software.

Compare to other anti virus, Iobit Security 360 provide fast, light,free and powerful removal threat. I was using Iobit Security 360 beta version and it can detect a lot of threat compare to anti virus I used before. It also using low memory usage. It take less than 5 minute to download and my computer does not run slower when update new database. It provide smart scan that scan the data fast than I thought compare to other free edition that do dot provide quick scan. The most interesting feature I like is Pc analysis. I love this function because I don't need to scan every time. I also like hijack scan, unlock and delete and security holes. It provide benefit to some problem. The backgrond also cool.

I would like to ask Iobit to provide more feature such as rootkit, pop up blocker, data recovery and many more. I also want to know why Iobit security 360 disappear when I use it less then 1 month. maybe it only beta version. Today I try version 1.0 and want to know the advantage of this version.

Anyway, this is the successful of this Iobit security 360 version 1 compare to avast anti virus that cannot detect this threat:

IObit Security 360

Version:1.0.0.60

Define Version:1153

Time Elapsed:00:05:37

Objects Scanned:57340

Threats Found:6

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Agent, Folder, C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013, 3-2216

Trojan.Agent, File, C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1482476501-1644491937-682003330-1013\Desktop.ini, 3-2216

Tracking Cookies, Cookies, http://cmls.hk.overture.com/ls_js_1_0/?linkspotId=messenger_my&NGrp=3&NKw=6, 7-6

Tracking Cookies, Cookies, Cookie:administrator@boldchat.com/, 7-1690

Tracking Cookies, Cookies, Cookie:administrator@www.stopzilla.com/, 7-1551

Misleading.sysCleanerPro, File, C:\windows\system32\Memman.vxd, 9-41487

IS Security 360 is not an Antivirus

Hello Mat,

Actually, IS Security 360 is more an antispyware, antimalware, antitrojan program than antivirus. I would not substitute IS 360 for one of the AntiVirus programs you mentioned. IS 360 works with your current AV program to provide your PC with more security against viruses, spyware, malware, etc.

Lee

Archived