IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Malwarebytes is good, but IObit 360 is better

studmixer

I just downloaded IObit 360 and installed it. I then ran Malwarebytes that was already installed on my computer to see what if anything it could find and have it cleaned. It found several items and I cleaned them and then closed the program. I then opened 360 and ran the smart scan (as that is what I ran comprable in Malwarebytes)and it found 12 more items that Malwarebytes did not find. The items that 360 found were buried deep in the registry and in system files and I had thought I had removed all of the files manually a few months ago from the program that 360 found. I found that 360's scan was slghtly faster then Malwarebytes and the layout of and design of the software itself is much easier to navigate and understand whats going on even for inexperienced users. I will be keeping 360 installed on my computer as my main malware and spyware eraser from now on.

Archived