IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Looks Like Malwarebytes is Throwing Down the Gauntlet

M8trix

It seems like Malwarebytes are finally getting their act together and getting serious about their program ever since you guys released version 1.0 of IObit Security 360. Remember how I was having problems with MBAM starting up slow on my PC? Well, it now loads and updates within seconds like it used to when it was version 1.30 :grin: I told you that it was their program mostly and not just lack of RAM (I'm lookin at you enoskype :wink:) No hard feelings by the way buddy. It just goes to show you that some problems are the cause of the coder and not always the computer user. That's something we should all keep in mind when dealing with computer problems :idea:

BTW, here's the list of things that were fixed:

Version 1.41 (September 9th, 2009)

1. (FIXED) Drastically improved product load speed on slower machines.

2. (FIXED) Issue with IP Protection blocking certain IPs it should not.

3. (FIXED) Improved memory usage in scanner and protection module.

4. (FIXED) Improved malware removal capabilities.

5. (FIXED) Scan detecting items that did not exist (junction issue).

I still think IObit Security 360 is better than MBAM despite what they fixed ;-)

I told you that it was their program mostly and not just lack of RAM (I'm lookin at you enoskype :wink:) No hard feelings by the way buddy. It just goes to show you that some problems are the cause of the coder and not always the computer user. That's something we should all keep in mind when dealing with computer problems.

Hi M8rix,

Nobody is perfect, even the coders of MBAM. :wink:

If you are happy with 256 MB of RAM, then you have enough RAM. :razz:

BTW, I liked your avatar. :-D

Cheers.

Hi M8rix,

Nobody is perfect, even the coders of MBAM. :wink:

If you are happy with 256 MB of RAM, then you have enough RAM.

BTW, I liked your avatar.

Cheers.

I would open up my PC to add more RAM (it says it's expandable up to 1GB btw) but it's not one of those just open the door on the side kind of PC's, it's a 2003 Sony Vaio Desktop and I have no way of knowing how to open it up. I would love to but I just don't have the time or the patients to deal with it. Also I'm afraid I might break something while doing it too.

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar, I'm glad you like it. :grin:

Maxxwire, those ads are hilarious :lol::lol: I can't believe they would lower themself's to that level just to get customers. They truly have become a laughing stock over the years haven't they? It's a shame really.

Hi trix

I found a link http://esupport.sony.com/perl/model-...l?mdl=PCVRX650

They say it is on page 36

Something about a tab almost hidden in the back (left or right side) press it and slide off the side. Likewise with the top - two tabs there I think it said.

Cheers

solbjerg

I would open up my PC to add more RAM (it says it's expandable up to 1GB btw) but it's not one of those just open the door on the side kind of PC's, it's a 2003 Sony Vaio Desktop and I have no way of knowing how to open it up. I would love to but I just don't have the time or the patients to deal with it. Also I'm afraid I might break something while doing it too.

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar, I'm glad you like it. :grin:

Maxxwire, those ads are hilarious :lol::lol: I can't believe they would lower themself's to that level just to get customers. They truly have become a laughing stock over the years haven't they? It's a shame really.

Hi trix

I found a link http://esupport.sony.com/perl/model-...l?mdl=PCVRX650

They say it is on page 36

Something about a tab almost hidden in the back (left or right side) press it and slide off the side. Likewise with the top - two tabs there I think it said.

Cheers

solbjerg

The link you gave me says page not found but I managed to find the page and it turns out that PCVRX650 is not the model I currently have. I found out I have a PCVRS312. Thank you so much for the link solbjerg. I didn't know you could look up models at their site. :-P I'll check out what is says about opening it.

Archived