IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cannot connect to Web server now, Please retry later

RandySun

"Cannot connect to Web server now, please retry later" The above message always come out when I try to check for update to IObit Security 360 V.1.0. There have no problem for my internet connection and also no problem to update for my others computer under the same network. Please help to solve the problem.

Hi Randy,

Is is360update.exe blocked in your firewall?

samr.

No, I did try to turn off my anti-virus and firewall program. Also uninstall Security 360 and reinstall again so many times. But the problem still remain?

My system is using Windows XP Pro SP3.

Can I complete uninstall Security 360 from my system? It seems there have some registry data still remain in my system when I uninstalled this program. The main page of Security 360 is still showing the date of the last update: 29 days ago when I reinstall the program again. Please help!

Hi RandySun,

You might try a CLEAN un-install & re-install. Have a look at at post #2 in this thread:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1979

This is for ASC but should work ok for IS 360. Make sure the program is not running in the tray before you un-install.

If this does not work, re-install & try Revo un-installer :

http://www.revouninstaller.com/

Once again, make sure program is not running in the tray. Use the Advanced mode and be sure to only check to remove registry entries that are shown BOLD. Then let it remove any leftover folders. Re-start computer & re-install.

samr.

Hi Randy,

You might try booting to "Safe Mode With Networking" and try updating from there. Even if security software is shut down, something there could still be blocking it. I had that happen once on a program that wouldn't update. If it does update in safe mode it could help narrow down what is blocking it. (Shot in the dark).

samr.

I did boot the system in "Safe Mode with Networking". But the "update of Security 360" still not workable. No any Firewall and Anit-virus program enable and internet connecting without any problem.

The "update of Security 360" was working very well and successfuly before. But the problem come out since 1 month ago until now. Really don't understand what's going on of my system.

sorry to interfere --check your proxy settings if you use it -or a filter program may be blocking the address ??

if you had the updates working before hand -

when the pop up shows itself

look at the bottom left -heading proxy settings--add the add your ip

of the nett work id( ip_) -

as in local host and port--or the address itself --try it

if you do not use a proxy address---or service--

-reinstall the version that worked and try again--with out updating the program--

i don't know if its any help---

itsmejjj

Thank you for your comment, itsmejjj,

The problem still unable to solve even I disable the firewall of my BitDefender Internet Security 2009, Windows Firewall and Windows Defender. Also try to boot up the system in "Safe Mode with Networking". But the result all the same "Cannot connect to Web Server to update". Don't understand what filter program still remain hide in my system? (ps. there hv no proxy setting requirement in my system)

Archived