IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

List index out of bounds (185)error

jordan1218

When I go into Restore and hit the view system restore button, I receive a "List index out of bounds (185)" message. What is this and how do I fix it?

Also, all of my documents, pictures and files under "My Documents" were erased during one of the repair sessions. Are these backed up somewhere before they were deleted and if so how can I get them back?

Hi jordan

Have you checked if the Windows System Restore Service is activated and automatic in your admistrative services?

Cheers

solbjerg

When I go into Restore and hit the view system restore button, I receive a "List index out of bounds (185)" message. What is this and how do I fix it?

Also, all of my documents, pictures and files under "My Documents" were erased during one of the repair sessions. Are these backed up somewhere before they were deleted and if so how can I get them back?

Archived