IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Back UP-back up back upBac------------

itsmejjj

Hi smar. I tried to follow your instructions. I couldn't make it work. Thanks friend. I could send smiles in email but not here on the forum.

yep its perfect gary ---when i click on the pic -its pops up and a full page shows the smaller pic!

this is very nice! and very safe way of doing it !

itsmejjj

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ted

:-) did you just insert a red cross :-)

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2130&d=1256118676

Cheers

solbjerg

I can do it too!

Thank you, solbjerg for a very easy-to-follow set of instructions for inserting a screenshot.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2129&d=1256117529

Ok Ted

Then you probably have to pay attention to the format - .jpg is the format that allows the most Kbytes. But it has an upper limit, and you then perhaps have to save the picture you want in a smaller size first.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi there, solbjerg,

No, that should be a lovely photo of Mitre Peak in the south island of New Zealand.

well its works yes --now pick your minds a bit more -why if i click on the attachment its makes me log in -?every one ? any idea -every things if good

bar this

i engaged java seems no difference--on or of -- the first time went fine --

rebooted the system now i get asked log in the attached pic now not showing? thy are now text-

thanks

Hi jjj

Didn't you say that you password protected it?

Cheers

solbjerg

well its works yes --now pick your minds a bit more -why if i click on the attachment its makes me log in -?every one ? any idea -every things if good

bar this

i engaged java seems no difference--on or of -- the first time went fine --

rebooted the system now i get asked log in the attached pic now not showing? thy are now text-

thanks

The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

this is what i now get on every ones

yes i understood its was auto --protected by the site to stop any one editing it -that why i said to responding post on the secure uploading -and adding

its passed word protected -i understood it this way --

forget this statement its now ok sorry i ajusted to allow cookies from iobit to pass the blocking!

jjj

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2135&d=1256121823Hi, solbjerg,

Okay, I wasn't as smart as I thought I was! I'll resize it and try again.

It's showing okay in my browser, though.

You browser is probably using the location on your computer to generate the picture. We on the other hand have to rely on the forum browser to find the picture.

I really enjoyed seeing the larger version of your IObit logo as it was much easier to recognize than the thumbnail sized version.

~Maxx~

yes thanks for bringing this subject up --this is very ,very nice--and we can now injoy the forum more !

itsmejjj

Hi, itsmejjj and solbjerg,

Yes, I live in the north island of New Zealand, but we have lots of very scenic places in both islands.

I see my first upload was a .jpeg image and from memory the maximum allowable upload size is much smaller than for a .jpg which was the format I resized it to.

New Zealand is awesome

Hi, itsmejjj and solbjerg,

Yes, I live in the north island of New Zealand, but we have lots of very scenic places in both islands.

I see my first upload was a .jpeg image and from memory the maximum allowable upload size is much smaller than for a .jpg which was the format I resized it to.

My K1W1 cousin is correct, NZ has so much beauty :smile:

Much of it is easily accessible so you don't have to be an 'outdoors adventurer' but if you are then there is still plenty of places to satisfy your need to 'go bush'

I thoroughly recommend NZ, it's a great place for both relaxation and adventure, great people too :smile:

(Not too bad at Rugby either :razz: )

Oh, and if you have time, you could also visit the West Island (Australia :mrgreen: )

All the best, woz of oz

garybear- I think that the secret to Samr's technique is to as he said "Right click on the smiley & copy, then open the other tab & paste to your email.". I regularly copy and paste large format pictures into my email and it works because it is already has an address and hosted on the internet as do the photos and gif animations in your Photobucket account.

~Maxx~

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad93/gandorwig/zzz1003.gif

Hi friend

Ok gary

Should we return to the original subject?

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi my friend solbjerg. :-D:-D What was the original subject and who started all this?? I've learned a bunch on this thread.Ted also learned some things. Lets blame Maxx ,he can take the heat :mrgreen: Live well my friend.{garybear}

Hi gary

sometimers times sometimers can end anywhere.

Our friends maxx or jjj could take us for an amusing ride.

So could I, even though I am afraid it wouldn't be as amusing :-)

But seeing that his thread is about BACKUP made me realize that we probably had gone a wee bit astray? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi my friend solbjerg. :-D What was the original subject and who started all this?? I've learned a bunch on this thread.Ted also learned some things. Lets blame Maxx ,he can take the heat :mrgreen: Live well my friend.{garybear}

But seeing that his thread is about BACKUP made me realize that we probably had gone a wee bit astray? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks to this thread about Backup which jjj saw the wisdom to initiate garybear followed uo by enlightening us with the amazing capabilities Macruim Reflect Image Backup Software which Ted had introduced to him to. Fortunately I took all of them up on their sterling word and backed my computer up just 18 days before the desktop froze and required a System Image Restoration from one of the many Reflect Image Backups that I made and [laced on different drives which worked perfectly where Windows System Restore had failed 4 times in a row.

After these Image Backup Gurus imparted Image Consciousness to me I just yesterday installed a 1.24 MB program which daily on command Virtualizes the Reflect Restored Image that I am now using on my computer's C drive and I am now able use a freshly Cloned Virtual Image of it while operating my computer each day and when the computer shuts down the Vitrual Clone vanishes along with any changes that I did not authorize and I can restart the computer with the fresh and squeaky clean Image that was originally Restored by Macrium Reflect each and every day! If it wasn't for this thread and the vast knowledge of the IObit Image Backup Guru's I would not have the many security benefits that I have now running a Virtualized Browser inside a Virtualized Drive.

~Maxx~

Hi Maxx

" I am smiling - I am smiling ♫"

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks to this thread about Backup which jjj saw the wisdom to initiate garybear enlightened us with the amazing Macruim Relflect Image Backup Software which Ted had introduced to him to. Fortunately I took all of them up on their sterling word and backed my computer up just 18 days before the desktop froze and required a System Restore from Reflect which worked where Windows System Restore had failed 4 times in a row.

After these Image Backup Backup Gurus imparted Image Consciousness to me I just yesterday installed a 1.24 MB program which daily on command Virtualizes the Reflect Restored Image that I am now using on my computer's C drive and I am now able use a freshly Cloned Virtual Image of it while operating my computer each day and when the computer shuts down the Vitrual Clone vanishes and I can restart the computer with the fresh and squeaky clean Image that was originally Restored by Macrium Reflect and if it wasn't for this thread and the vast knowledge of the IObit Image Backup Guru's I would not have the many security benefits that running a Virtualized Browser inside a Virtualized Drive affords.

~Maxx~

post 195

can some one interpenetrate this ---say i so i can follow it -something a bout back up and restore -to many words i don't understand--

no o fence -this must be the old English? -- and something about a program?

gary asked "What was the original subject and who started all this"

not sure now i know i started something about back up ? this thread is going to break all records for the longest one ever made on a forum ??

itsmejjj

Hi, itsmejjj,

Well, at the risk of a smack across the fingers for digressing again I'm going to go Backup to Woz's post: ( Sorry solbjerg ).

Hi there, Woz,

All you said is true, especially the rugby..... not forgetting our netball girls, rowers, racing thoroughbreds and trotters also! ( bloody skite, eh?). But, Aussie is a great place too, I've done three trips across the ditch and enjoyed your great scenery and hospitality every time.

But, Aussie is a great place too

one of the best to live in !! tel ya what mate cant beat it!

let me tell ya this, any drongo tell ya different hasn't a clue WATS he's taking about , and i agree --i have spent over my life time a near 10 years there ---near every state -mostly in VICTORIA--at one time 4 years --

and a place called gippsland! the green state! have a lot of family their !

mostly Moe,traff and morwell -

we go there every 2 years about 2 mouths holiday! and how about the Melbourne CUP aha ,now that's something to see!! how about the footy! what a game! cricket ! oh yeh ,its a real nice place to consider!

oops um mm,

about back up

have you the reader back up your System ??

itsmejjj

Archived