IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Alternative

wrexe

Can anyone suggest an alterative to xp system restore.

I seem to keep getting viruses of some sort in my system restore, so I’ am looking for a good but free alterative or maybe a program similar to Norton ghost. I like Free! :-P

All suggestions welcome!

Wrexe

wow what a great program that is! Thank you very much.

I deleted all system restore points and ran several anti-spyware programs and they all found different viruses and other malicious items, so all should be nice and clean.

All 75GB backed up in 51 miniutes, not to bad.

Thanks again you two and ofcourse garybear for discovering a wonderful app. :mrgreen:

I was having great headaches with System Restore not working only in Vista and I also tried Macrium Reflex Disc Imaging Software upon garybear's recommendation and since I only have 24 GB to back up on my main C drive it took just over 10 minutes to backup...

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr44/Maxxwire_Photos/Album%202/Imagein10min.png

I also burned a Rescue CD in minutes flat plus a complete 3 DVD-R set of emergency backup discs in just 42 minutes using Macrium Reflect. Cheers to garybear for introducing so many of us to this fast and versatile Disc Imaging Backup Software!

~Maxx~

Archived