IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Help with Detection

Reptil

Hi

Can someone help me with this

|Name|Type|Description|ID|

Trojan.Crypt.XPACK.Gen - Quarantined, File, C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCCamera\Remove.exe, 11-8500

got installed CIS,mbam,SAS scaned with them all didnt found nothing olso scaned with iobit security 306 it comes clean when i bot into safe mode scaned again with iobit security 306 it found that dont know is it false positive yes i got webcam installed i think that part of it.

Hi Reptil,

Make sure that in Options=> Scan=>Scan Setting=>Scan Parameters=>"Quarantine threats when removing them" checkbox is checked.

Click "Apply" button=>click "OK" button.

Upload the file to www.virustotal.com, and check if any of the 41 virus softwares find anything in that file.

If it is clean in VirusTotal, after Scan, right click on the malware item, and choose Ignore.

If there is a malware in it, then it will be quarantined when you click "Remove" button. You can delete it after being sure that it is an infected file.

Cheers.

Archived