IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Has IObit given their free products yet?

MagicHunter

Just wonder, Has IObit given out Free Licenses for IObit Products yet?

For those who helped with IObit Security 360 Beta, Active members on forum and Author of the chosen language file.

yeah... Just wonder about that.

and Are the language file selected for IS360 v1.0 count as the Chosen language file that can receive free licenses for IObit Products?

Hi detailer :-)

Did you also consider submitting one based on acronyms and abbreviations? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. detailer has a fine sense of humour :-):roll:

p.p.s. Thanks for calling my attention to that word, it is now added to my dictionary!

Do you by the way know of a synonym for "diamond cuts diamond" in Danish it is called "høg over høg" meaning "hawk over/above hawk" literally - I have a nagging feeling that I know another expression - but the sometimers has set in!!

I've received mine based on contributions,though strangely,my submission of a proposed ebonics translation file was rejected by the developers

Well...

When the translation appears as "Yo,I gotz free hundit grill caps,should I smoke em' or dis em", seems they were unable to discern that I meant "I have three hundred registry errors,should I elect to repair them,or add them to the ignore list"? Seemed perfectly understandable to me-how about you?

Archived