IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Latest av comperative of antivirus tests came out

taleblou

Hi:

If you are looking for a good antivirus then search for "av comperative" in google and check them out. Their latest on-demeand test came out and GDATA was first with most detection and Avira antivir was second. If you want a good antivirus then check that site and check the on-demand and pro-active tests and choose the best one you want to complement your iobit 360 security.

Now for me personaly I stopped using antivirus and anti-malwares since I do not need their protection anymore. I have found a sure way of 100% protection from all malwares and pc errors and never need to worry again.

Now for me personaly I stopped using antivirus and anti-malwares since I do not need their protection anymore. I have found a sure way of 100% protection from all malwares and pc errors and never need to worry again.

Are you moving to the

? :mrgreen:

All the best, woz of oz

nope I am not.

Hi again:

I simply installed "Shadow Defender" (paid) on my clean pc and I also have sanboxie (paid) and thats about it. That all needed to stop malware infections 100% and also pc errors and issues. Your set for life without worries.

Shadow Defender turns your harddrive incl. partitions to a sandbox or virtual machine type and whith every reboot your machine goes back to the original clean state. Now the sanboxie I use for my browsers to sandbox them ( I use Maxthon 2 browser) and that takes care of that. ALso I use Virustotal online for scanning any files I download to make sure they are clean before I take them out of the sandbox or shadow defender or save them to a disk or USB.

So no more proactive or ondemand scanning for me or fear of infections. lol

here are some videos of antivirus tests done.

Hi:

If you want to know how some sntivirus softwares or security softwares do then check these links and watch the videos and decide for yourself which is better.

link 1: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mrizos&view=videos

limk 2: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Cudgelwap1&view=videos

Archived