IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

i passed my 1st exam

itsmejjj

jjj- Congratulations on passing your English exam! During the 5 years that I lived in Asia I made a living by teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) and as of late I have noticed that you have demonstrated remarkable progress in your use of the English language in your many highly informative postings here on the IObit Forums!

I am particularly impressed at how you frequently use colloquial phrases that a non-naitive English speaker would be completely unfamiliar with which phrases give the reader the genuine impression that English is indeed your native language. The question now becomes is the world prepared to hear from a jjj who is fluent in conversational English?

~Maxx~

I have tried several languages over the years but got nowhere. English my native language you might not think so due to medication and medical matters that at times affect my concentration and coordination causing typing errors.

but tried russian at school but gave it up to concentrate on other subjects, mostly forgotten now, tried japanese but could not get the hang of their sentence structure, french gave up on the strange male and female aspects of their language. mandarin while in hospital but could not get the pronunciations right all sounded similar to me.

Archived