IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IS360/Malwarebytes/stopzilla/Spysweeper/Counterspy

Well, as I have Tested, Malwarebytes is a good and trusted by almost all users world-wide, but there are so many errors, that it is fast but inaccurate scanning,it missed 7 viruses and AVAST! detected 6 more viruses. It may be low in RAM but high in my rating.

Stopzilla is also a good software but very small in size that setting you want to use doesn't exist. I tried to scan my drive C and it detects 3 viruses and scaned it with AVAST! but still 1 is left. It is so hard to use that I'm disappointed with the easiness to use it, but the detection rate is 8/10

Spysweeper is another good program. I use it a year ago but after a month of using it, I discovered that I'm infected with 15 viruses scanned by kaspersky and bitdefender plus AVAST! Nothing seems to be a perfect antispyware then. When i am opening the menu it looks like it's useless but it's not, has a super detection rate and an accurate but fast scanning.

Counterspy is on my TOP 2 list because it detects better than AVAST! and Kaspersky, so i decided to remove my antivirus and said to my self that it's just the detection rate not the protection. I didn't remove the antivirus and Counterspy serves as my backup for the AntiVir. Counterspy is from Sunbelt and best for Vipre antivirus but Vipre is just a good antivirus not the best even with Counterspy.

I was using ASC from Iobit then I discovered this EXCELLENT SOFTWARE!!!The IOBIT SECURITY BETA! I tried the software and it seems to be no threat is being detected at all for months even scanned with both IS360 and AVAST! Until I have the PRO version of the BETA. It speeds up my PC, repairs , remove , quarantines, disinfects and remove viruses. Until now for 4 months I don't even bother to scan my computer because i almost forgot about PC viruses and nothing enters in. Iobit security 360 PRO is just as better as AVAST! and I don't treat Iobit Security 360 as an antispyware but also another antivirus and antivirus backup. So even without an antivirus , no virus, hackers will ever enter your computer

I used stopzilla with a genuine licence a couple years ago for 6months although I had a one year licence. I found that on my xp it took sometime to lunch when pc restarts with the dragon popup screen which is nice tosee. But I also noticed that the scanning engine goes crazy and stops to function in a good way when for some reason the pc was infected with a trojan during the real time protection. The real time protection was caughting the trojan since I got an alert then after a scanning recommendation and followed booting StopZilla becamed crazy and refuse to function well and after that the scan used to take longertime or even stops in the middle of the scan. Well I finished to uninstal, possible now they made more progress.:wink:

Archived