IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster 1.22 is released

enoskype

Game Booster 1.22 is released...(September 24, 2009) NEW!

Download from MajorGeeks (gamebooster.exe 936 KB)

Download from Techspot (gamebooster.exe 936 KB)

Update History

----------------------

1.22 (Sep 24, 2009)

* Fixed Game Defrag bugs

enoskype's NOTE: Non-Unicode characters in other languages problem is solved.

Quote by IObit Guy:

Originally Posted by IObit Guy http://forums.iobit.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Game Booster does not touch your hardware or system settings. It only closes background process and services temporarily, so after a reboot, everything will be normal.

Enjoy it!

Hi Shiw Liang

Well, - how about some details of your setup, your computer, your gamebooster settings and your connection speed and settings? :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi guys I am playing a game using game booster it is still very slow

I am playing pokemon diamond in No$Gba even I play it in safe mode it is still the same

Hi blacksea, it existed in the older version too.

Cheees.

Hi enoskype,

I didn't used gb long time ago, because now I have a new computer.

But you remember this ?

05-07-2009, 10:58 PM

Hi blacksea,

Thanks for the suggestions, but I am not the Author of Game Booster, further more I am not from IObit. I am one of the Administrators who are running the forum.

It will be valuable for all the users and IObit if you post the same content in the forum with a thread. Don't hesitate, there will also be users responding to that too.

It is easy, go to Game Booster sub forum and create a thread there by clicking button (left on top).

If you still have problems creating a thread, PM me again and I will try to help you.

Cheers for now.

Originally Posted by blacksea

Hi,

im sorry for sending a private message but i didnt know how to respond on a forum. They said i had to enable a quick quote or something and i didn't know actually what they ment by that. But how ever

I have an idea for the gamebooster that i'd like to share with you. Because gamebooster is all about the game for making it faster and getting more fps i say this.

I play the game counterstrike source and i have a very old pc. I have counterstrike source on a map called steam. All the files are in there to play css. So what i tought was if you maybe can use the same techniqe as the smart defrag for defragging if some files ar fragmented and also intelligently orginaze the files for long lasting and maximum performance. So this is also better for gameplay. (so if i turn gameboost on and i click on go to game mode, so it automaticly defrag and orginze that file).

I hope you understand what i wanted to share with you.

greets blacksea.

That was at the time when I was new here :P .

Absolutely blacksea 8), and that's why I said even the older version had it too.

But, I don't remember if you have posted it in the forum or not though.

Anyway, it was a brilliant idea :idea:, and nice to see that IObit thought nearly the same way. :wink:

BTW, congratulations to you for the test contest also.:-D

Cheers.

Archived