IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

PUBLIC SERVERS --(NO-Login) PROXY HOW TO [itsmejjj's thread]

itsmejjj

let me clear this up as well all filters, were made by other people who support the program-that's why in all fairness to them i posted this

-i do modify as thy show you how with lots of help added in- -but the main sets thy coded i leave alone-and intact i have really had no need to make that many adjustments-

now no virus .or attempted attachment can botch this app(proxco) nothing from the outside can alter it.write to it make any change to it--only you can--

i have cloned copy's with no change -to other units -having it on a old Kingston ,flash drive 128mg--that was gifted--my kids gave it at the time as a present--

i have copied this so many times to,and on clients pcs after a demo -thy ask me to install it -all i had to do is copy it on the drive -make a short cut -

and its was on its way --

ok you get the idea--now you think on this and hope this is a help ,and tempt you to try it--

itsmejjj

Archived