IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

10Bit's ASC Free & 360 Securety's versus Ad Aware and Diskwasher

RNI2020

Years ago I installed lavasoft's Ad Aware and Diskwasher I felt happy, together they removed spies,junk and other annoying stuff from my pc.

One year ago i discoverd ASC and installed the application to look if it cleans and repairs really better as the both programms 2gether I had allready on my pc.

First I ran, as usual the Ad Aware and Diskwasher appplications, pc seemed clean, both removed about 20 dangerous issues from the pc.

Than I ran the ASC......result, shocking, over 150 less or more dangerous files found plus 308 registery errors, 180 MB junkfiles....I clicked on Repair and my pc ran suddenly faster at all fronts.

To repeat this test I did the same the next day but than first running the ASC.

The ASC application found again, after 4 hours using the pcm 80 issues, 20 registery errors and 20 MB junk. After clicking the Repair button I closed the ASC and started up both other applications.

Nor Ad Aware, nor Diskwasher could discover any dangerous file anymore.

As a real Dutch citizen I dont trust any company that gives something for free so I kept the " old " applications on my pc and they are still there.

But, to be honest, I do not use them often anymore, the regular updates of the free ASC keeps the pc fast and runnning like a diesel engine.

About the 360 All Securety application I am not happy, it started to fight against AVG and Zone Alarm so i disabled the 360 All Securety part.

As long as AVG Free and Zone Alarm Free 2gether give a better protection as Norton's paid securety plus anti virus application I think it is the best for 10Bit to improve the program that made them great ( ASC ), i mean if you are a profesional pc engineer, do not start to sell home made icecreams, one of the 2 is giving pain in the company's ass after some time;)

Several Months ago I decided to upgrade for the 10Bit's ASC Professional, I guess that proves that I am happy about ASC;)

Archived