IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Free anti spyware

marinerinaz

I hope it is okay if I post comments here. I had an e-machine pc with windows 98? I turned on my pc one day and before I could get on the net, I had a popup saying I had illegal pics on my computer. Click here to fix. Instead I let windows scan my computer for these pics and it turned up nothing. The pop up came back saying the samething that I still had pics. So I clicked on popup and the website said they could scan my pc and get rid of these pics and anything else it found. So I let it scan and thirty min later it said I had over 200,000 viruses, trojans and illegal pics and files. (funny how windows didn't find them). They said click her to get rid of these problems. So I did and it got rid of 8 problems but for 29.95 they could get rid of all. No thanks! I called E-Machines tech support and explained I had an old out of warrenty pc. I explained the problem to him. He remotely took control of my computer and downloaded Iobits Advance System Care program for me for free. He let it do its job and it took care of all problems. Even that annoying popup. Then he downloaded Avast anti-spyware and introduced me to FireFox. After installing Firefox then Avast, I registered with Avast and they sent me a 30 reg key. After thirty days Avast notified me that I needed to get another reg key. This one was for a year. FREE!!! I got rid of internet explorer and still don't use it unless I need some windows update. Well now I have a better pc with windows xp. I only run Iobit, Avast and FireFox. I just downloaded Iobit 360 and all four run smoothly. I recommend Iobit, Avast, FireFox and now Iobit 360 to everyone I talk to about pcs. No complaints from me. Keep up the great work. Sorry this was a long post.8-)

Archived