IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit Security 360 1.01 is available

enoskype

...http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1064&stc=1&d=1247431329... IObit Security 360 1.01 is available

IObit Security

Download from MajorGeeks. (is360setup.exe size: 9086 KB) (is360.exe file version: 1.01.30 )

Download from cnet download.com. (is360setup.exe size: 9086 KB) (is360.exe file version: 1.01.30 )

enoskype's NOTE:

- Improved update function in Free version.

- Interface bug in Passive Defence is solved.

- Hide Windows Services bug in multilanguages in Hijack Scan is solved.

Multilanguage

(Please look for more language files in Language File List thread.)

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Hi

I think I found the problem!

If the native language file isn't updated or if a little mistake was made as to leave the "beta" in the translated file, it will show up like that.

That was the reason by me!! Sorry for my oversight to all Danes!

Just go into your language file in IS360 and write beta in search - when you find it, just delete "beta" - save and leave.

Then the "problem" is solved by you :-)

Will be solved for everyone when all language files are correctly updated.

Cheers

solbjerg

My tray icon balloon just says: IObit Security 360 v 1.01 :???:

All the best, woz of oz

Hi jelrikj

You are welcome!

I will soon place an updated version of the Danish language file in the forum. And send IObit a copy too, so that the next update of the program will have that small problem solved. :-)

(updating is now accomplished)

All language files are made by voluntary users (non-professionals) - except I think - for the English and Simplified Chinese language files.

And there may be some languages where the original translator is no longer around, so somebody else will have to take over the chore of keeping it updated.

Cheers

solbjerg

okay thanx! :-D

Archived