IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IObit 360 - how to ignore a file

Rogman

Hi,

Apologies if this is already mentioned elsewhere but.....

Each time I activate one of the programs on my PC, it gets flagged as a problem and I have to then click on the ignore button.

This prog IS safe - I have been using it for several years!

Is there any way I can add this to some sort of ignore list? There is an ignore list for scans but not for general use (that I can see)!

TIA

Rog

• 1 month later...
Hi Rogman,

Did you check, "Remember this decision" checkbox in the alert window?

Also, try allowing it by the alert window temporarily, and then Scan. When it is found, put it into the Ignore List.

See if it appears again.

Cheers

Hi - there isn't a "Remember this decision" checkbox! See attached

It is in the ignore list for scans - and this is remembered when scanning - so no problem here.

The only problem is on image activation!

Thanks for the reply

Rog

You are right Rogman, "Remember the operation" option exists on "Unnown startup item" window and the Tray Form, but not on "Thread found" Alert window.

What happens next time if you click the "Quarantine File" button?

Cheers.

It moves the image to the quarantined list - so it is then not found by windows when trying to run again. All I could do then was to restore it!

Cheers.

Archived