IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Iobit Security 360 1.01.30 crashed my system

ALTKON

Hi all!!

I have faced the following incident when I accepted to download and install the new upgrade version of Iobit Security 360 1.01.30 version, from CNET Downloads site.

My system crashed , I had a black screen and and alarm signal started to ring, I had to shutdown and restart my PC twice in order to make it recover.

When it finally rebooted I noticed that my Iobit 360 program was uninstalled by itself.

I was told that most propably this is caused by the Avira AntiVir security system that I am running.

Apparently Avira is detecting the is360setup.exe as a false alarm and blocking my system.

Can someone tell me if Avira Antivirus solutions has detected and removed it by VDF v. 7.1.6.72 and if now I can go ahead to make a fresh and safe retry now.???:!:

Thanks a lot.

Andre

Hi All!!

Following your several feed-backs on this issue I took the risk to try a reinstall of

IObit Security 360 v 1.01.

With a latest update of VDF v 7.01.06.83 made, I would like to announce to you that Avira AntiVir system now works in Harmony with Iobit Security 360 v 1.01

again...

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Andre

Hi psycho,

This issue has been discussed in several threads (links in post #2), and the problem is not IObit's, but the security softwares' as finding it as a threat but in fact, false positive.

Avira said that it has corrected the problem.

Use the latest versions and the latest databases of those programs.

Cheers.

Archived