IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

[2.Bi-Weekly] Test today 10-06-09

I've been using iobit for a few years now. I got iobit360 several months ago when it first came out. I do like it it's fast and effective. There are also two other programs I'v been using over 2 years that are free Dr. Web and Prevx! Prevx is very fast but it will not remove spyware,malware etc. until you buy the license. Dr Web cure it, will remove all that it finds but scans take a long time. Anyway here are my test with Prevx today and iobit security360 today. If you can't enlarge the thumb pix, prevx found a high risk worm in 2 places on my computer. Unfortunately Iobit security 360 did not find them but it did report a cookie as a threat and removed it. I used adaware years ago but then it didn't seem too good after awhile and caused me problems so I removed it and will never try it again plus several of the free programs in the list ( i have tried them to, what a disappointment they were) I even bought spyware doctor three years ago and it seemed good at first until I got a nasty trojan on my computer and it did not report it. That is when I found Prevx to report it and I used Dr Web cure it to remove it. Even Avast couldn't do it either but it is a fairly good anti virus program for free.

WellScargo :-)

You made it!! :-)

This time though in the wrong forum - provided you want to submit the test to this 2. Bi-Weekly competition :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. could you please make the pictures a bit sharper -

and if you could attach the test reports it would be good.

I've been using iobit for a few years now. I got iobit360 several months ago when it first came out. I do like it it's fast and effective. There are also two other programs I'v been using over 2 years that are free Dr. Web and Prevx! Prevx is very fast but it will not remove spyware,malware etc. until you buy the license. Dr Web will remove all that it finds but scans take a long time. Anyway here are my test with Prevx today and iobit security360 today. If you can't enlarge the thumb pix, prevx found a high risk worm in 2 places on my computer. Unfortunately Iobit security 360 did not find them but it did report a cookie as a threat and removed it.

Archived