IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer

Bi-Weekly Winners' opinions!

enoskype

Weekly Winner: SeeR - My opinions about the testing

It have been a great honer participating in the testing. It took quite a while to perform the tests and to put it all together in a final report. I had a few other competitors against me, but I'm sorry to say that in my opinion there were also quite a lot bad tests out there too :wink:

That's probably because it's the first Bi-Weekly tests. Already now there's slowly coming more better tests for the next Bi-Weekly contest.

But a thanks to the hard competitors these two weeks :-)

It's not really that hard to make a good test you guys. But it does require some time.

You just get into it and work hard and you might just be the next winner ;-)

And I'm not sure why people rated some of the rather "bad" tests higher than some of the tests that were actually very useful. But don't worry about that - we got a great evaluation committee so that the best will be chosen fairly.

Also a big thank you to IObit for this opportunity.

Not much more to say - get the scanning started out there and post your results :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Be-Weekly Winner's Opinion---Kobe

Thanks for IObit! We will continue...

This is a special time of year for me and my brother, although there is no big applause. :lol:

It cost a long time to complete the test and cost so much energy to accomplish the test report, and a hard time to wait for the result. When all the result comes to our eyes, we just want to say: “it's valuable for doing.” :-D Before testing, we were not familiar with each free an-malware program very much, but when the test came to end, we also learned so much...We will try to do more and more test to see what will happen. :roll:

Time or energy, the most important is patience, persist in, "It will be a long walk for completing the test but the destination is attractive, be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a snack."

May you will be the next winner! 8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you IObit for the opportunity and for the price! :-)

It took me much time to perform the tests but in the end it payed off. I learned about new anti-malware products that I have never used or heard like 1-2-3 AntiSpyware and ASP. Plus I learned something about programs that I already use.

Like SeeR already said that it’s not really that hard to make a good test. But you need some time and patience.

I don’t really haw much more to say.

Thanks again IObit ;-)

Marek