IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBIT 360 is awesome

andrew.white

Hands down. IOBIT 360 is without a doubt the most efficient and effective free anti-virus program on the planet. I accidentally clicked on an infected link off an aol ad and almost immediate my computer was being taken over by trojans and adware. I attempted to end the process and remove the vicious program from the add or remove programs with no luck. Luckily, I was able to open up IOBIT 360 and run a full system scan. It immediately found the trojans and adware and removed them from my system. I actually work in the IT field and felt stupid for letting this happen at first. IOBIT really saved me from a lot of computer troubles. Thanks IOBIT for developing a wonderful program that is extremely easy to use.

Hands down. IOBIT 360 is without a doubt the most efficient and effective free anti-virus program on the planet.

Very nice! But do keep in mind that IS 360 is not an anti virus program. It is designed to work with your antivirus. It is important to have an anti virus program installed!

samr.

Hi andrew.white,

For an addition to 333halfevil and samr, just to remind what IS 360 is for:

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Cheers.:-D

Hi andrew.white,

For an addition to 333halfevil and samr, just to remind what IS 360 is for:

IObit Security 360 is an advanced malware & spyware removal utility that detects, removes and protects your PC from various of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, bots, worms, and hijackers. With the unique "Dual-Core" engine and the heuristic malware detection, IObit Security 360 detects the most complex and deepest spyware and malware in a very fast and efficient way. IObit Security 360 has a real-time malware protection and frequent automatic updating for prevention of zero-day security threats. IObit Security 360 can work with your Antivirus for a superior PC security.

Cheers.:-D

I have tried ADWare anniversary addition and have now tried Iobit360 and must say this is a fanstatic program!!I had a paid subscription to StopZilla and no program i have used paid or free equals or comes close to this great program!!I think Iobit has done a great job!!!This Iobit360 combines so many products together and makes it so easy to use!I have to say it is great and very through!Great job!!!!Fanstatic product!!!i wish it would have been around when i bough StopZilla!!With this Iobit360 all the isues are combined so you don't need to install several programs to get result as, Iobit does this all together!I thank Iobit 360 for a great program!!

Archived