IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Enoskype-This 1's 4 U

detailer

from the site-------------

Bottom Line

ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 boasts impressive features, including full-disk encryption. But it slows performance, installing it is torture, and its anti-malware scores are only so-so. It's still a good product, but I'm not quite as thrilled with it as I was last year. (8 years back for me)

Pros

Full-disk encryption. Online backup. System tune-up. Advanced scan of downloads. Comprehensive, accurate anti spam component. Effective anti phishing protection. Credit monitoring and identity theft recovery. Browser visualization. Private browsing. Blocks keyloggers and screengrabbers.

Cons

Has serious problems installing on malware-infested systems.*(try win 7 *)

Slowed boot time and system performance.( yep TRUE 70% BOOT & 30% performance)

Rudimentary parental controls. So-so malware removal. SO so( HEH LOUSY!)

That;s probably why ? ,but still try it ,i always say give a program a GO--

I can Say this, I am A fan of this firewall till build 5.00 --that did it for me--from there it went downhill-as thy added junk to it --

-and still sliding--why ?

as i said -to mutch added junk! if thy stayed with the fire wall -and left it there (PURE)

it would be unbeatable! the version

4.5 THE BEST OF ALL THE BUILDS__--4.8--5.00 where the best ! and if thy could run on VISTA -and 7 i would still be using it! on my XP i do ! nothing can beat it --as a pure fire wall----

well good luck to the ones who use it---

itsmejjj

enoskype

let me say this -i tried so hard to get it to run on my OS -downloading there builds -if one could of read my posts, on pc flank now closed

the praising of this fire wall -- you would understand what i say -

-the very first build i still have! to build 5.2 .from there downloading( 2007) -8

then desperate tried 9 the one before this one -( year)

that ended in space!

- i will try (_10 -see --i never gave up -trying the fire wall -but its gone backwards--to the point (sorry) its luckless JUNK ..i need it for win7 !!

and still hope!

itsmejjj

Archived