IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AVASOFT Ad-Aware Free Anniversary Edition vs 10bit Security 360 Scanning Speed Test

Hi Mr/Madam Administrator:

Please be informed that I joined this program to share my own honest-to-goodness findings with respect to effectiveness of the 10bit Security 360 in particularly in scanning speed in comparison with that of the AVASOFT Ad-Aware Free Anniversary Edition.

On October 11, 2009, I opened the AVASOFT Ad-Aware Free Anniversary Edition and set it on FULL SCAN at exactly 1337H and it ended at exactly 1614H. It consumed 3 hours and 51 minutes. Objects Scanned: 52,210. It only found 1 cookie and deleted it.

On October 12, 2009, I opened the 10bit Security 360 and set it on FULL SCAN at exactly 1655H and it ended at exactly 1730H. It consumed only 35 minutes! Objects Scanned: 73,444. It found and deleted 16 cookies!

With the foregoing findings, I am very proud to tell the whole world that 10bit Security 360 is dependable, extremely faster than AVASOFT! Undeniably, 10bit 360 is much more effective in detecting cookiies, etc., than AVASOFT Ad-Aware Free Edition does.

Truman49

Archived