IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Rouge

toontown addict

Recently my sister was on my laptop, and somehow she got security tools onto my computer. I did a scan and i got about 75 threats, but i was never able to remove security tools. I cant open the task manager, but i was able to end some processes that ran security tools from ASC. Also i have no way of installing any programs to remove security tools, and security 360 wasnt able to remove it. Could this be added as an update to Security 360 to remove it? Thanks

Heres my log file. I believe C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\87579945\87579945.exe is one of them.

Logfile of IObit HijackScan v1.0.0.0

Scan saved at 17:28:20, on 2009-10-17

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\inetsrv\inetinfo.exe

C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360srv.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe

C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe

C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\lsass.exe

C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360tray.exe

C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\system.exe

C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\csrss.exe

C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\87579945\87579945.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe

C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ozinn97ck.exe

C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\is360.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\a_hijackscan.exe

O2 - BHO: C:\WINDOWS\system32\odr3gdgrmx.dll - {A2234B15-23F2-42AD-F4E4-00AAC39C0004} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\odr3gdgrmx.dll

O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [iObit Security 360] C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360tray.exe

O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [Xviwileco] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll",Startup

O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [humisiser] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\zisigohu.dll",a

O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [87579945] C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\87579945\87579945.exe

O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [calc] rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\calc.dll,_IWMPEvents@0

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000

O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C}SoftwareDistribution.WebControl.1 - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1255181302027

O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616}npdivx.DivXBrowserPlugin.1 - http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab

O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe

O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

O23 - Service: IS360service (IS360service) - IObit - C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360srv.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Ghost Win32 Client Agent (NGClient) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\Ghost\ngctw32.exe

O23 - Service: SavRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus (Symantec AntiVirus) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

Check and fix these:

O2 - BHO: C:\WINDOWS\system32\odr3gdgrmx.dll - {A2234B15-23F2-42AD-F4E4-00AAC39C0004} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\odr3gdgrmx.dll
O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [87579945] C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\87579945\87579945.exe
O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [humisiser] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\zisigohu.dll",a
O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [Xviwileco] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll",Startup

Now restart computer and post new log.

i ended process on C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\lsass.exe and i got a shutdown noticication, was that security tools sending the shutdown? and i also went onto ASC and went to startup manager and saw files names 2 rundll32.exe's (iten name is calc) and Yjafosi8kdf98winmdkmnkmfnwe, and Xviwileco, and 87579945 (end process on that and security tool closes), so should i delete those files then?

edit: all are under unknown manufacture so im positive thats what i want to remove.

Check and fix these:

O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [87579945] C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\87579945\87579945.exe
O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [humisiser] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\zisigohu.dll",a
O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [Xviwileco] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll",Startup

Now restart computer and post new log.

I see you found the problems, however, you have to know how to remove them :razz:

Before removal could you please submit these files to http://db.iobit.com/deal/sdsubmit/index.php. Please place the location of the item into the Browser bar, so you do not need to browse there manually. If you are not sure about sending these files, you may skip it.

Use Unlock and Delete to remove:

• C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\lsass.exe
  • C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\system.exe
  • C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\csrss.exe
  • C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\87579945\87579945.exe
  • C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\system.exe
  • C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\ozinn97ck.exe
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\odr3gdgrmx.dll
  • C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\87579945\87579945.exe
  • c:\Windows\system32\zisigohu.dll
  • C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll

Then you may tick the corresponding boxes in Hijack scan:

• O2 - BHO: C:\WINDOWS\system32\odr3gdgrmx.dll - {A2234B15-23F2-42AD-F4E4-00AAC39C0004} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\odr3gdgrmx.dll
  • O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [87579945] C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\APPLIC~1\87579945\87579945.exe
  • O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [humisiser] Rundll32.exe "c:\windows\system32\zisigohu.dll",a
  • O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [Xviwileco] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll",Startup

Please then run another scan with Security 360, and post a new Hijack scan log. Thank you.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe is a system file i think, whenever the process is ended, the computer gets a shutdown warning then shutsdown, computer has been running great since lagerx worked on it. I had lots of viruses, it was a huge amount and this computer was badly infected, a good amount of them werent found by iobit, so he made an archive file of them and i think he will be sending them so that they can be added.

Scan saved at 12:34:3, on 2009-10-18

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\unsecapp.exe

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWTray.exe

O4 - HKCU|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe

O4 - HKCU|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [Advanced SystemCare 3] "C:\Program Files\IObit\Advanced SystemCare 3\AWC.exe" /startup

O4 - HKCU|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [calc] rundll32.exe C:\DOCUME~1\POWERP~1\ntuser.dll,_IWMPEvents@0

O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [iObit Security 360] C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360tray.exe

O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\: [Xviwileco] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll",Startup

O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C}SoftwareDistribution.WebControl.1 - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1255181302027

O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616}npdivx.DivXBrowserPlugin.1 - http://go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab

O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe

O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe

O23 - Service: IS360service (IS360service) - IObit - C:\Program Files\IObit\IObit Security 360\IS360srv.exe

O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\AAWService.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Ghost Win32 Client Agent (NGClient) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\Ghost\ngctw32.exe

O23 - Service: SavRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe

O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus (Symantec AntiVirus) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

Hi 333halfdevil,

You have advised toontown addict to clean the below line, but it is still there!!!

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon4.gif O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [Xviwileco] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll",Startup

Cheers.

Hi 333halfdevil,

You have advised toontown addict to clean the below line, but it is still there!!!

http://forums.iobit.com/images/icons/icon4.gif O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [Xviwileco] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll",Startup

Cheers.

Oh, wow! My mistake! :shock:

Please use Unlock and Delete to remove:

• C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll

And then select the corresponding box in Hijack Scan:

• O4 - HKLM|\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ru n\: [Xviwileco] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\oyihogevo.dll",Startup

i used unlock and delete, so did that remove it from hijack? it isnt on the log...

Scan saved at 16:18:19, on 2009-10-19

Running processes:

C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll

O2 - BHO: SingleInstance Class - {FDAD4DA1-61A2-4FD8-9C17-86F7AC245081} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\YTSingleInstance.dll

O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000

O23 - Service: Yahoo! Updater (YahooAUService) - Yahoo! Inc. - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

i have some of the viruses stored in a zip archive, should i send them? and what about the ones that i have in my quarantine? should i put them in the zip? they are some of the ones 333halfevil said to remove, i missed the part where he said dont remove them yet, but i tihnk i may still have them under quarantine

curios about the last five days.

So did blue screen disfunctionality happen immediatly? Dates on posts indicate multiple days passing! What happened in the meantime?? You got your nut and left. Then make a point to come back and say system trashed but thanx anyway? Perhaps you left this machine to someone else thinking it was healed? Perhaps after all the dilligent work everybody did proper protection wasn't installled? (everybody knows dude has to wear a condom)! Support and help here till things seem nice then disappear? That makes alot of sense, doesn't it? Health and wellbeing to you all... ESP Garybear.

i dont come to the forums to often at all. the computer was working fine for the time i wasnt on the forums, once they said everything was removed that was infected i didnt come back on, i came for help and i got it. im not sure how the computer got the screen, after it was all fixed i left it sit. that computer is an old one (256 mb of RAM, dont find laptops like that to often now), and i didnt use it that often at all. and i said thanks because of them helping me and putting in time to get it fixed, even tho it was trashed, i still want to thank them for helping. idk what else id be doing on the forums for, there isnt to much that i can do. Since it was fixed i havent touched it except having it running at times, but not doing any work on it online. If anything happens to another computer of mine, then id come back here for help for sure. It was an old computer, and it wasnt a big loss to me at all, its only used for showing powerpoints.

Archived