IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auto-Update Interval

firzen771

hi firzen771,

I have not examined the auto update interval, but you can schedule updates for multiple times choosing "Perform updating at a scheduled time" in Options by configuring the schedule through "Change Schedule" button.

Cheers.

ye i figured u culd do that, but if autoupdate already does it every hour or 2, then i culd just leave it at that (since its recommended to auto update according to what it says)

so if anyone does know the interval, plz let me know.

I thought you have asked that!!!

Update interval of the program would not matter, because there is no fixed interval for the database renewal on the server.

Cheers.

ye i realized it after i posted :mrgreen::mrgreen: and maybe thers no fixed database renewal time, but if iobit only checks lets say twice a day and a new update is out before that, i prefer to have it ASAP instead of wen it checks.

Archived