IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Testing

NCHarleyHardtail

I think the fact that you folks have put a free products that work well speaks volumes about the confidence in the product.They work and you provide a platform to hear from people. I remember working in our family business in Northern Maine when I was around 17 it was either Cocacola or pepsi wanted there procuct in my farthers store. And they wanted it in these nice new coolers. they told my farther the price. He just looked at the Rep and said your sure your product is that good it will sell here. Oh yes in these nice new coolers. My farther said ,that is great if your that sure you put in your cooler and your sales of that product should more than pay for the cooler. It took the Rep a few minutes to grasp the concept. I am providing the space for your product and your saying it will sell. It applies here a very good product and it is free and it works. All the more reason to feel it is a wise investment!!! You folks are approaching this right and you do have an excellent product!!! My other thought is. Personally I do not think you need to give anything away. The fact that freeware works people should be greatful for that alone! Just my half a cents worth!

Archived